No more time

FREEDOM.

Freedom was I felt in this moment, but then it was gone.

I felt wrong everywhere, I felt like I was being released into the breeze that was stirring the snow.

I was free ,but trapped in the breeze; stirring everything in my wake.

I felt every wisp of snow on my ghostly feet, then it was gone.

Everything was gone; all but the little dot that was getting big bye the second.

Then I was gone, just like that.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Wake up Ann it's your first day of school" I jerked awake looking up at my 7 year old version of Ryan.

"OK Ryan coming" I called to him, but I realized I was not speaking it my self at 7yrs old.

7yr old me jumped up out of bed and raced to the closet to get the purple dress North said he liked.

"Knock knock" said Lily my 7 yr best friend.

I turned around to see he in a pink version of my dress.

"We look like twins " I said to her, but i always remembered what the she said next it was the being of the end of my childhood.

"I never want to be twins with you, your so boring and ugly" my 7 yr old self broke down crying running out of her own room, strait to Norths.

She looked around the room at all the pictures of them together and the stuff they made.

My 7yr old self ran and jump up on Norths bed into his arms she curled up and told him what happen.

" I think your the most beautiful person in the world Max Ann And you have wonderful twin brother and sister.She was wrong to because no was pretty as you and I will love you forever no matter if your ugly.I will teller to leave you alone are I am not be her friend. Kay"

I remember this part now because I had food dumped on me two days later by lily.

and we were no longer friends

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I looked around again but the room had change at lot to when we where 11yr old kids running around the bed chase each other.

11yr old me jump under the bed when she was a head  of North ,he just  kept running around the bed look for me and I was under it.

Just then the door burst open and Lily crying ran in holding her arm that was bleed from the huge bite mark.

She spoke in a sobbing mess.

"There was a rouge wolf in ran and bit me" she sputtered a lot to.

"WHAT" yelled North "WAS ANN DOWN THERE WITH YOU, I CAN'T FIND HER"'

"I am down here stupid" I told him as I crawled out from under the bed.

"Ok" he said helplessly.

Lily ignore both of us, and start talk louder making both of us wince as her high pitch went high.

"Your dad said you North have to suck the rouge posin out and wash it out with your blood."

"Why?" North asked

"So I don't go mad and be a rouge" she said

"Ok I guess." He bit down on her arm I watch as his face changed to one of pain.

And he started to scream so loud everyone heard him.

______________________________________________________________________

My 14 yr old sat in the room now alone crying as she read a latter from North.

I read over her shoulder.

Dear,                                                                                                                                                                                 Max Bobby Ann

I am happy at the queens palace, but I miss being with the pack and you. I am happy to say I will be staying longer then I thought. But I am sad to say this at the same time. Lily from the pack will be stay also, whom will be helping with my training. I think I may have found my mate.I do wish you where here I wish I could call you,but remember the queen said we had to learn to use the mind link; I can't pick up yours though.I get to pick my omega today I was thinking, lily , Ben are chase.

P.S.

I hope you are having fun on your 12th birthday I wish I was there.

Love North.

I felt Like had been slapped across the face.

This was the last latter I got from him, I was read it on my 15th birthday ,the day my heart broke.

This was the day North came home holding Lily's hand and saying he loved her.

It was the day I shift 3 years before I was supposed to, And North did come out once to look out for like the alphas supposed to.

I the day I knew I lost him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I looked at my 16 year old self laying face down in the dirt where lily and friends beat me up, because I talked to North.

I remember the fun they seem to take out of it.

I remembered the smiles they had on them the whole time, but most of all I remember the small.

 The rotting flesh small her friends cradle with them, Like they where proud they small like a dead thing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I looked down at my still 16 year old me

She was holding a book so tight all her fingers where white.

I looked over her shoulder and read what she was reading, That I had to forget.

I read what she was reading.

07/01/05

Dear,

journal.

Today was the day daddy let me in on the plan to make me alpha female. I had to meet with Greg and let him bit me 5to get a bit the look like a rouge did it.I then came back cry saying there was a rouge who bit me.I asked North to get rid of the bit stuff rouges come with. He bi down on the bit and then start to scream. I ran out of the room before the adults came and the put max in a cage down stares away from everyone. I then got North to be my friend again because of the imprint of the bite (he thinks I am his mate). My daddy says he was so proud.

I then was told we have to keep him away from Max Ann.So this summer I am going with North to the queens palace to live for a couple of years, its going to be fun.

Good night journal,

love Lily.

I felt like was going to die, oh crap I already did!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE

THANK

YOU.