Coming home.

4 MOTNHS LATER

PAIN.

Its all I feel now a day.Bruises covered my arms,legs,chest,back,my bald head even my freaken face! my lips are worst,blue and black all over and not because of the cancer.My mate did this to me,when he touches another girl I feel it so that how I got the bruises.

I have traveled all around the world in last few months met tons of people, just like a die person supposed to do. And now I am on my plane home, To spend the last month of my life with my family. I have yet to tell my mother , father , my brothers and sisters that I will not be here with next month.

Right now I am getting off my plane and getting my luggage,I start walking towers my twins (we are triplets) Raydan and Ryen there holding a huge banner that says MAX BOBBY ANN, that my name.

I love my family vary much but I did not want them to see there big sister dieing, I want my little sister Penny and Jenny to have a happy 5th birthday  and think there sister was healthy some where right now, And my annoying 12 year old brothers Adam and Alax to have awesome first year of middle school and foot ball.I did not want to ruin that  for them.I mean it suck really to know your sister was wasting away at home why you are play around. I did not even tell my twins because I did not want there senior year ruined.

I walked up to Raydan and Ryen and they did not recognized me.I quickly pulled Raydan in to a bear hug, She stiffen and asked in a stiff voice.

"Do I know you?"

I flinch at her voice.

"its me ray" I was THE ONLY person to call her that.

"What happen to you?" She asked freaked.

Ryen reach around her and grab my slim shoulders I see him  visibly shake when he feels how slim I got,  I lost 40 pounds when I was away I 120 when I left and now I am 80 pounds. he asked in a venom filled voice. 

"Who did this to you"

"No body did this, but can we go home I need to talk to everyone'

His eyes plead with me to give a different answer.

"Well give me your bag at least" His voice begs me. I smile a vary small smile and hand him my bag.I know I looked broken,sick and weak because I was, and its really hard knowing I had to tell everyone that I was.