Clashing Point

CRAZY.

Now I think I am crazy for coming home. I am at this moment standing in front of my pack all 374 pack members are here from the little infants to the elders, all waiting on me to say it.So I started to speak telling them I was dieing.

"Hello everyone this pack meeting was called by me. I will not be taking the beta title this coming month, in fact I will not be here next month.I have advance brain cancer. I do not want you to treat me differ then what you have before I told you this. I am handing my beta title to my brother Ryen, Please respect my brother like you do me Thank you"

With that I walked of the stage and walked to my parents awaiting arms.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   I decided I wanted to go for a run in my wolf form, so this is where I am now.The trees are all flash past the snow feels wet and cold under the pads of my paws.suddenly  a black blur ran past and I ducked.The black wolf was followed by a gold female wolf, I know these wolfs anywhere my mate and Lily. I really hated Lily ever sense she dump her food tray on me in the first grade, All because I borrow her blue crayon.I was pretty much a outcast after that and Lily was all ways in IT crowd. I really does something to your pride if your the beta and no even lets you walk thou. I don't think they saw me because they just kept going. They where going to the frozen river where as a little girl I always came with North my mate, He did not no we where mates back then but I always hoped.  I swept past the North and Lily and Lily turned and ran right towers the river. She ran across the ice and slowly a crack appeared right below her feet. The ice caved in on her feet then she was swallowed all the way in the sub-freezing water.

  I did not think twice about diving in the water, as soon as I was under the water pain ripped in to me. I pushed past the pain and swim towers the hulking black shape in front being swept away be the river. I swam till I was in reach of her and grab her scruff and swam back towers the spot we came in as soon as the opening in the cave of ice appeared I drag her thou it. North grab her scruff and lifted her out the water. He turned back towers me, but I was not there.

  Under the Ice was beautiful and quiet, the light filter thou the ice and snow above in came down in the blue water. I flout thou the river and felt my self slowly freezing from the inside out. I let numb pain spread and soon I could not feel my tail snout and my legs. I saw an opening in the ice apper 30 feet in front of me. I tried to push past the pain and kept pushing my frozen limbs to swim. I pop free of the Ice but the pain was coming faster now, so I the tree branch hang over head pulled with all I had in my self up on to the beautiful white snow. I lay down and breathed a sigh full of pain, I let lose the loudest howl I could do.I let darkness come in vision and welcome painless sleep that consumed me.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[

Vote.

Comment

Please.