It Will Only Be You-Chapter 7

Liam saw me and somewhat akwardly said hi.

"Hey. Why have you been avoiding me lately?" His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Sam,not knowing how to deal with the situation, went to grab us seats mumbling something about awkward situations and tables.

"What are you talking about? I haven't been avoiding you, infact you were the one avoiding me." now It was my turn to be confused.

"I haven't been avoidi..." I cut myself off realizing I haven't been exactly trying talk to him. "Oh...I'm really sorry Liam. I guess it was just sort of awkward because the whole "thing". Can you forgive me?" I said doing puppy dog eyes trying to cover up my reddening cheecks remembering when he asked me out on a date. He smirked.

"With a cherry on top?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, but I was smiling. Ther's the Liam I know.

"Will you forgive me with a cherry on top?"

"Don't forget the puppy dog eyes."

"Don't push it."

"Fine I forgive you." He said smiling. I couldn't help but break into a grin.

"Yay! Hey you wanna have lunch with me and Sam?"

"Sorry, I'm eating lunch with Steven."

"We could all sit at one big table or something?" wait a second I reconized that name. Oh crap not him!

"Yeah that would work," He shouted over his shoulder at Steven "hey Steven we're sitting with Sam and Charlotte."

"Okay." Steven said shrugging. He was such an agreeble person.That's when it hit me. That's why I felt connected to Steven, he's not ment for me he's ment for Chloe!

                                                             *** FLASHBACK ***

             Chloe and me were drinking smoothies and walking by the school one weekend. When she saw him on the basketball court shooting hoops with his friends. Chloe had a huge crush on him. This guy named Max. He was really good at basketball. I had heard a lot about Max and how he is so shy and agreeable and totally Chloe's type and on etc. I personally do not see how a crazy, energetic, hyper, funny person like Chloe could like a shy agreeable person like Max. Well, you know what they say opposites attract. Chloe had started rambling on again about him so I sort of tuned out.

              '...and I just think it's it's so cute how shy he is and he is really sweet and..."

                                                            ***BACK TO REALITY***

Liam was now waving his hand infront of my face trying to snap me out of my daze. I shook my head blinking rapidly.

"OM freaking G." I said eyebrows raised. I turned to Sam.

"What?" she obviously did not just have the same appifany as me. I signaled her to come closer so I could whisper in her ear.

"Ok so you know how Chloe has a crush on Max?" she rolled her eyes having to listen to those long conversations about Max too.

"How could I not?"

"Don't you think Max and Steven are the exact same?" She got what I was implying and her mouth made an o-shape in shock.

"Oh my gosh yes!" we both looked at eachother and smiled. Simultaneously we both put one elbow on the table as if in thought and stared at Steven.

"What?" Steven asked sort of weirded out.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" We both asked him at the same time.