It Will Only Be You-chapter 2

So heres chapter two! I just want to say thank you do much for all the support!!!!!!!!!!:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School today was tough and boring. Like usual. I was just walking in through my front door greeted by my little brother Alex. I was not in the mood to go all big sister and ask him 'how's was your day?' or 'what did you learn today?'. Luckily I didn't have to and his nanny called him for snack time.  

There was a little homework due tomorrow, but I decided to do it after dinner. I flung my bag across the room and onto the bench. I headed to my room to read a book instead. Yes, I am just that cool. Isn't my life so interesting sometimes? I took her book mark out and started reading. My phone buzzed indicating that she had a text. Which nearly scared me to death. Curiosity took over though and I checked who it was. It was probably Sam or Katie or Delilah...the list went on and on. But who I didn't expect was Liam. I didn't even know he had her number, but nonetheless I checked the text.

Liam:Hey!do u wanna hang out?

The text surprised me. I mean we were friends and all but we weren't that close. It's not like we would randomly be like 'do you want to hang out'.

Me:umm sure y?

I was extremely curious to see his reply knowing Liam wasn't the type of person who wouldn't do something without a reason.

Liam: o no reason just as friends of corse lol

I wasn't convinced, but being the the nice person she was, I replied.

Me: ok wen u free?

Liam:wud 2moro after scool wrk?

Me:yup c u then!

Liam: ok:)

I was still sort of weirded out about the whole Liam texting me thing but watever. I was really into my book into until SOMEONE interrupted me. Cough, Liam, cough. I reopened my book, and kept reading. Within minutes of reading my phone buzzed. 

"Ahgg!" I slammed my book shut. Who could it be now?! I grabbed my phone a little too aggressively and being the clutz I am, dropped it. Fail. After I finished picking up all the pieces and putting them back in place I finally checked my text. It was Sam.

Sam:hi!!!:) do u wanna chill 2moro?

Crap I was hanging out with Liam tomorrow!

Me: srry Sammy:( cnt

Sam:aww:( y not?

Me: umm.......... I'm hangn out with liam 2moro

Unfortaneately Sam did not take this well.

Sam:WHAT?!!? r u like bf and gf now or smthn

Me: NO! wer just hangn out as frends

Sam: yeah riiiittttteeeee:)

Me: >:( shut up! Gtg

Sam: watevs bi!

This time I shut off my phone all the way. I could actually read now in peace and quiet.

The next morning I woke up feeling all groggy. I stumbled over to my dresser and threw on a cute tee and jeans. I grabbed my phone (this time more carefully) and checked the time. Holy poop! It was 8:15 and I had to leave at 8:30! I hate tuesdays. Ok commando mode! Go,go,go! And don't worry not tht commando, the panties are staying on. I wolfed down my breakfast, grabbed my various things for school and finally was out the door with 1 minute to spare.

      I walked over to her friends. They all chatted for awhile, but like all teenage girls they started to mingle with the guys. Zach approached her. On the inside I was freaking out and doing back flips,but on the outside I hid it with a small smile.  

"Hey." Zach said cooly, smiling. 

"Hi," I looked down realizing that Zach was wearing pants that were way to short for his legs "and I don't think jeans are supposed to reach before your ankle bone." he looked down clearly embarrassed. 

"Well I had nothing else to wear!" he whined. 

"That's what they all say." I rolled me eyes smirking. 

"Oh shut up Charlotte!" he snapped even though he was grinning. 

We talked for awhile. It was like a butterfly sanctuary in my stomach. 

"Hey, we should hang out some time. Do you have my number?" OMFG Zach wants to hang out?!? I almost jumped! I stood there for a second stupidly while regaining my composure.  

"Yeah." I sceretly had it, but never had the balls to text him. Oh-no, maybe i=I shouldn't have said that then. To late, the bell rang. Noooo!!! Screw you bell I want to talk more! 

"Good well, I better go "he waved kindly good bye. We finally had to part and went our seperate ways.

It was finally the end of the day. I walked out of the main entrance to see Liam waiting for me. He started to walk towards me, but ended up tripping. I tried to contain my laughter and I was failing pretty freaking badly. I helped him up still laughing my ass off. 

"Smooth move bro, smooth move." I still couldn't keep laughing. This time Liam joined in my laughter and we started to walk down the street.