It Will Only Be You-chapter 14

Sorry it took me so long but here it is chapter 14!!! Thank u alll sooo much for all the support!!!<3 OMG over 700 reads i luv u all so much!! I am honestly so damn happy!!! Aha well pls comment, vote and read!!! and warning:this chapter may get a bit intense;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Ok dad, I'll tell her. Yeah, I have the keys. Ok, ok bye." Dylan hung up the phone as I sat awkwardly on the counter of the hardware store.

      "What did he say?" I asked hoping to have a place to stay for the night.

     "He said it was fine with him and that I could close shop early." he smiled obviously happy about the idea too.

     "Oh thank god!'' I sighed relieved. He gave me a quizzical look thinking I was happy about to close shop early. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. "...I mean about having a place to sleep...not about closing shop early...and hanging with you. I mean not that I'm not excited about hanging with you, I really am siked." Ugh, shut up Charlotte! I mentally yelled at myself, yet I kept talking. "I mean I'm not that excited, like overly excited or anything but...you know maybe I should shut up now." He started to laugh and shake his head. 

     "No, I like to here you talk." He laughed. I couldn't help blush.  

    "Well, I do it way too much." 

    "You can never talk too much." 

    "You so can! There's so many annoying as hell girls who won't shut up! 'Oh my god did you see her hair? I think mine is way better! Oh my god she is such a slut! Blah, blah, blah'" I mocked as he started to laugh.  

    "Yeah, but I was more referring to you. You can talk as much as you want and I'd never get bored." 

    "Pshh, well you could have said that!" I joked. He laughed again and pulled my hand dragging me off the counter. 

    "Come on, lets close up so we can get out of here." He smiled. I nodded a little more eagerly then I wanted to and hopped off the counter. My boots echoed through the small store. I watched Dylan carefully as he pulled out his keys and shut the lights off. His smooth hands rummaging aound in his pockets. I observed as his tall yet well built figure sauntered over to the door and held it open while he looked at me with a faint smile. He gestured out the door with his head indicating that I could walk now. I snapped out of it and walked out the door. We started to walk down the sidewalk, the sun almost blinding compared to the dim lit shop. 

    "Well, my dad and mom aren't home until around 8 tonight and its only 6:30 so we have awhile." He said, something I couldn't place twinkling in his eyes. "You want to just head back to my place because there isn't much to do here." He smirked. 

    "Sure, is it a far walk from here?" I asked. He shook his head and pointed down the street that branched off from our current location to the right. 

    We arrived at his house in less then five minutes. The house was very cute. It was not big, but a decent size with a sagging porch, blue shutters and planted flower boxes. He hopped up the steps taking his keys back out of his pocket and unlocking the door. He again held the door open so that I could enter first. The inside was just as nice as the outside and filled with charm. He entered the house behind me and slammed the door. 

    "Sorry for the mess." 

    "Oh, it's fine! I love your house! It's so cute and charming!" I genuinely stated. 

    "That's one word for it." He snorted. I turned around to face him. 

    "It's true!"  

    "Okay, okay, whatever you say," he smirked. "I'm going to change into a differnt shirt. You can come upstairs if you want."  

    "Sure." Yes! Abs here I come! I thought, almost giggling out loud reviewing the words I just said. He ran up the stairs infront of him and I followed close behind. When he reached the top of the stairs he made a sharp left into a room. I assumed it was his bedroom from the blue walls covered in posters of famous athletes and some bands. There was also a bed covered with a crumpled blanket, a messy desk and a wooden chest of drawers in the corner. He ran to the drawers and whipped out a white V-neck t-shirt as I walked over and carefully sat down on his bed. He whipped off his shirt and I could see his exposed chest. He had a chiseled six pack. I swear to everything holy I was drooling! Before I knew it he slipped on the V-neck and covered everything back up. Crap. He came and sat on the bed beside me.  

    "So..." He looked over at me and I couldn't help giggle. This really was awkward. I looked over at him and realized how close we were. His smile slowly disappeared as he scanned my face and I did the same. He flicked between my eyes and my lips as he closely leaning closer. His lips wistfully attached to my own. He kissed me lightly, but soon enough the kiss got heated. His smooth hands tangled themselves in my hair before pressing against my lips even harder. His body weight pressed against me forcing me to lay down on his bed. He flipped his leg over so he was now straddling me. He sat up breathless hastily taking off his shirt, his bare chest making a reappearance. I couldn't help, but bite my lip and he grinned at me knowing I was staring. He started to kiss me again hungrily and I bit his lip causing him to groan. Then I was the one groaning when he started attacking my neck covering it with hickeys and kisses. Before I knew it I ripped off my shirt and then my bra. That's when the pants came off.