Chapter 1

*at the Salvatore boarding house next to the fire place*

"Elena there's something I need to tell you. I've been thinking about it for a while," He said. She said eagerly to hear what Damon had to tell her," What?"

"From the first time I saw you , I knew that you was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. You are the most beautiful thing to ever walk the planet. You are my life. That is why," he goes down on one knee,takes a box out his pocket."Elena Marie Gilbert, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me." He says to Elena while looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

She gets very emotional and starts to cry. "Yes,a million times yes!" She shouts with tears rolling down her eyes.

Damon puts the ring on Elena's finger and brings her in for a kiss. He picks her up and brings her to their bedroom. They have sex.

*the next morning*

Elena finds herself in Damon's arms in their bedroom with their clothing all on the floor.

She watches him then at the time. "Shit! I'm late for school!" She ran into the shower and after she puts her clothes on. She writes a note saying:
Dear Damon,
I left for school but last night was fun, I can't wait to be yours forever.
- Love Elena

When he wakes up he sees the note and smiles at it. Then went back to bed