Chapter 6

@Wordstitionary: how are 11-year-olds in relationships and kissing and stuff when I can't even order something at McDonald without stuttering

>>>>>>>

*Jake's POV*

As soon as the drink set in, I threw away my own cup that had blood to quickly grab my beloved before she could fall and gently carried her in my arms.

I knew she would be mad with me for drugging her but I had to do it. I could not let her go home to her house because her life could no longer be normal. I was sure that by now, my enemies now knew who she was and were now after her. Her life was now in ultimate danger and I was willing to do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

After all, even if I had explained to her and told her she could not go home, I'm sure she would have thought I was out of my mind.

I quickly called my second in command Nero the one who had been posing as the new waiter. He had helped me drug her. Since I owned this restaurant, it was easy to set up everything.

"She is very beautiful, my Prince." Nero then said as he opened the back restaurant door for me as I carried her.

"I know, she is my heart too." I then said to him while staring at my sleeping beauty with love and then placed her into the car in the backseat so she could sleep nicely.

Nero then left to follow in another car with my other bodyguards.

As I drove to the place where I knew my beloved would be safe, I then heard the sound of a phone ringing and realized it was my beloved's phone. I took it and looked to see the flashing id. The name there was of some girl called Stacy.

I then recalled her saying something about a best friend. I had forgotten to take into account that some people would notice if Sonia went missing.

I quickly turned the phone off and decided not to answer. This Stacy girl would be suspicious if I answered. After some time of driving, something shocking then happened.

"Vampire!" I heard an angry girly voice in my head causing me to stop the car.

"What are you and what are you doing in my head without permission," I said out loud while pissed that someone had dared enter my head. I could sense they were not a vampire too.

"Oh Please, firstly you tell me why the hell you are kidnapping my best friend. I will rain hell on you Mr. Vampire prince if you plan on drinking her blood. Don't you have your own blood donors for that." The voice replied causing me to realize it was this Stacy girl. After all, she was the only best friend that Sonia had.

Plus, being a Vampire prince, I could sense she was using some spell to contact me and could have used the photo of me that Sonia had taken earlier.

How the hell had I not noticed that Sonia had a Witch as her best friend? This could complicate things. I could feel the witch's anger growing as I took my time to answer. She felt powerful too.

"She is my Soulmate." I then said those four words honestly and they had the desired effect as I felt her calm down immediately.

"Oh my wordddddddd!!! Sonia has a soulmate!" the girly voice shrieked and suddenly she was now blubbering many things to even demanding that she will be the maid of honor at our wedding.

Who knew witches could be annoying, I thought to myself, now getting a headache from her talking too much in my head.

"Stop." I then shouted causing her to stop her chatter immediately.

"Sonia is in danger. I'm taking her with me and I promise I will make sure she is safe." I then said to her in a serious tone.

"It's them, isn't it? They now know about her?" the witch then said surprising me as to how she knew that. Maybe she was a guardian protector to my beloved.