On the Way to the Netherworld

After her last farewell with Son Oh Gong in the human world, Jin Seon Mi went back to the Heavenly Realm to return the necklace that Elder Soo Bo Ri lent to her. "Did you properly say your farewell to the Great Sage?" he asked. "Yes." she said as she handed him the necklace. Jin Seon Mi tried to smile to hide her sadness. The thought of leaving Son Oh Gong behind seems like a knife that pierces her heart. 

A grim reaper appeared beside her. "Go and escort Jin Seon Mi-ssi to the Netherworld." Soo Bo Ri ordered the grim reaper then he turned to her. "You just have to wait there for the time being until you become reincarnated and be finally be able to return to the human world."

----

Son Oh Gong went to Jin Seon Mi's former office where Lee Han Joo is waiting for him. "Why did you call me here?" Son Oh Gong asked. "Secretary Son, I mean Monsour Son, I know it's quite late but I think I should give it to you." Lee Han Joo said as he handed him a paper bag. "What is it?" He asked. He opened the paper bag and found a picture of Jin Seon Mi. "It's the only picture of CEO that I was able to set aside. You should have it."

----

Jin Seon Mi arrives in the Netherworld. Her grandmother was waiting for her at the entrance. It was like that forest that she entered when she was young only that she has to ride a boat to reach it. "Grandma!" she exclaimed as soon as she sets foot to the ground. Seon Mi runs towards her grandmother who welcome her with open arms. Tears fell from their eyes as they hugged each other tight. "Aigoo my pretty puppy." Her grandmother said as she wipe Seon Mi's tears. "I miss you grandma." Her grandmother held her hand and they started walking inside. 

As they were happily talking to each other, Seon Mi saw Bu Ja playing with the little girl who once escaped the fairytale of the bookseller. She walked towards them. Bu Ja noticed her and stood up. "Bu Ja." Seon Mi said. "Who are you?" Bu Ja asked. "Do you know me?" Jin Seon Mi was stunned upon hearing this. But then she realized that maybe here in Netherworld, she's Jung Se Ra and she might not remember her life as the zombie Jin Bu Ja who was resurrected because of her blood. Jin Seon Mi smiled. "You may not remember me, but we've met before in the human world." Jung Se Ra thought for a while then she said. "Ahh maybe that's why you seemed familiar to me." "That's right." Jin Seon Mi said then they smiled at each other.

----

Son Oh Gong arrives at Sureumdong. "Wait for me." He said looking at Jin Seon Mi's picture which Lee Han Joo has given earlier. He put it down then he took out his suitcase and starts packing. He heard a faint knock at the door. "Come in." he said without lifting his head. "Hyungnim," It was Sa Oh Jeong."Oh you're here." Son Oh Gong said finally lifting his head. "Were you going somewhere?" Sa Oh Jeong asked when he noticed the suitcase. "I'm going to get my bride." Son Oh Gong said.