Chapter 1

"@SpeakComedy: Teacher: "How can we keep our school clean?" Student: "By staying at home."

>>>>>>>

Oh, how the might have fallen.

What was once up, must come down.

What goes around comes around.

Blood was spilled, a loved one lost.

Rage and vengeance claimed.

A life for all lives.

Mothers shall weep for their daughters,

Sons shall mourn their fathers.

The soil shall be painted with red.

Like a plague, death shall sweep across, leaving no survivor

No soul shall be left to retell the horrific tale

The hunter has now become the prey.

This is the fate that awaits you Vampire King and your kin.

Be prepared for I AM COMING.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 The Vampire King Almost crumbled the note which read that deadly message. Great Grief overcame him as he continued standing there and staring at the massacre of his people.

The Horrific savageness.

Headless piles of Vampire bodies lay in the center of the little hidden Vampire town. No one was spared, there were even bodies of Vampire children! While having no heads, their bodies were all filled with bite marks. It was a horrific sight to gaze at, as he wondered what kind of monstrosity had done this.

A whole Vampire coven, the Ranaki Coven slaughtered all the way down to the last Vampire child. These were his people...slaughtered without mercy.

And this was not the first time, it was now happening all over the World. Something was hunting down the Vampires to extinction.

The world was no longer a safe place to be in as a Vampire.

Feeling helpless, he had gone and desperately sought the help of a rare gifted human. She was said to be able to see the future and would only tell you what you needed to know.

He could not help but remember what she had told him in that little caravan of hers.

"The future is dark my King. I see only death awaiting all the Vampires. Soon not a single one shall exist." she had first started, delivering him the bad news.

"But...there is another way to ensure survival," she added before he could lose hope as her eyes turned whiter while she looked into the future.

"I see a Mighty Magical White Lion roaring at this beautiful woman, dressed in white and looking like a Warrior Angel Queen. Black hair, green eyes. Great unimaginable power emanating from her." the human girl had first stated.

"Yes...she is the key to saving you all. Find her as soon as possible for you are not the only ones who will know of her! If late in finding her... your adversary will get to her and use her to destroy you all." she said finishing her statement.

"How do we find her," the Vampire King had hopefully asked.

"Through him," the human girl had said while pointing towards his son, the Vampire Prince who stood behind and had accompanied him.

"Him," the Vampire King had uttered in surprise.

"Yes him, for she is his other half and Soulmate." the human girl replied with a small smile and then made them leave so she could talk to her next customers.

From that day on, all the Vampires all over the world were now in search of her.

The Vampire Prince's Soulmate.

Their Salvation and the one who could save them all. 

>>>>>

(This has SAMPLE CHAPTERS ONLY) For the full PUBLISHED BOOK please click EXTERNAL LINK Below or keep reading the many chapters ahead. Thank you!