Chapter 8

Destiny POV

The girls and I decided we wasn't going school today. Y'all know that we need all day to get ready for the ball. I don't know if Rayan is going to school. So when I woke up I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went downstairs and made breakfast. I made French toast, grits,eggs, and bacon. I fixed Rayan's and Rosie's plate and went to give of to them. Once I gave them their breakfast I went to make my plate and eat. I finished and I washed the dishes. Then I watched Bad Girls Club for like an hour. Rayan still didn't come downstairs so I went to go see what he was doing.

"Rayan what are you doing?" I asked." Chilling." " You not going to school today?" "Nah me and the boys are going to meet up at Jacob house to get ready."

"How come you not at school?" Rayan asked." "Cause all the girls gone meet up here so we can get ready."

"Awe well I'm about to head out. See ya later." Ray kissed mt forehead and walked out.

After that I called the girls to see if they ready to come over. They said that they need like an hour. So I told them to call me when they were. After that Rosie said that she was gone to work and that I'll see her later. So I decided I was going to take me a little nap.

Jacob POV

All the boys were getting ready to come over my house. My mom went to work but she knew they were coming. The boys and I are making this group called Mindless Behavior. You know get the girls all excited and everything.

They boys rung my doorbell and I went to answer it.

" Hey guys." I greeted." Sup."
They all walked in and made themselves comfortable.

" Okay let's get down to business." I said. "Where do we start". "Stage names?" Chrestano suggested.

" For me I chose Princeton." I said. I had really thought about it before hand.

"I chose Prodigy." Craig said dancing. This man always on his Chris Brown and MJ shit.

" I chose Ray Ray." You know something simple." Rayan said.

" I'm Roc Royal." Chrestano said. Of course he would choose something like that.

"Okay sounds good. Now how are we going to introduce yourself?" I asked.

"Wassupp its your boy Ray Ray."

"Its your truly Princeton."

"Yo wassup y'all it's Roc Royal"

"Hey y'all its Prodigy."

"AND WE ARE..... MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!"

After getting the basic stuff done we practiced our songs. We were do this song called My Girl and Future. Then we started getting ready.

Destiny POV

The girls came over and we got ready. The boys were going to meet us there. Hope this is a good night.

____________________________________

This chapter was mainly about the boys and how they got MB started.

Mindless Fact Of The Day

Did y'all know that Roc got a donk!!!!! 😂 Lbs he do❗❗