Introduction

Another Note: So basically this chapter is an introduction.

Destiny POV

Hi my name is Destiny. I get abused by my dad. My mom is in a mental asylum. She went crazy after my Uncle died. They had a really close relationship. She tried to kill me once he died because we looked alike. You would think he was my father. I'm a loner at school. That is because I choose not to surround myself with a lot of people. To many of them are fake. So I have a friend named Brandi but she is my only friend. We been at it since diaper days. That's my best friend. I go to Starwood High. Starwood High is like any other high school. The cliques and all. We have a popular clique of course. The main popular girl is Nicki and the boy is Jacob. I've had a crush on Jacobl since Elementary School. We used to be cool until he started hanging with Craig, Rayan, and Chrestano. Now he bullies me everyday along with them. My favorite one out of all them is Craig. Me and Craig are friends but Jacob doesn't know. It all started when Rayan took my lunch in Elementary School. Craig felt bad and let me have half of his sandwhich. After that we just clicked. If Jacob found out he would bully me even more and probably torture Craig and make everybody turn on him. My second favorite is Chrestano. He is sweet but he has his moments. We have a on and off friendship. Lastly, their is Rayan. Rayan is a total bitch. We really don't get along. Whenever he sees me by myself he says something slick. I don't respond through cause if I did he would tell Jacob. Then Jacob would beat the shit out of me.

Jacob POV

Jacob POV

Sup my name is Jacob. I'm the most popular boy at Starwood High. People say I'm heartless and and a hoe but I really don't care. You can thank my dad for the way I act. He used to beat my mom until we moved. He said I should be in control. I should never let the women make the decisions. I bully this girl named Destiny. I know y'all like your a bitch, but you guys don't understand why I don't like her. She has good grades and she's quiet. I hate quiet people. But I kinda have a crush on her, that's another reason why I bully her so much. Yeah I know she has a lot going on in her life but I really don't care. Anyway my best friends are Chrestano, Rayan, and Craig. We go all the way back to preschool. My closest friend out of all of them is Craig through. I can go to him for anything. He's the only one that knows that I like Destiny. I won't tell Chrestano or Rayan cause they might judge me. See I'm not really a jerk once you hear my story.