Chapter 4

Destiny POV

He blames me???? For what? I didn't do anything. Why did he run away? Well I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I'm going to ask my grandma.

"Grandma?" I said. " Yes" she said. "What does he blame me for and why?" I asked." Well because after your mom had you she had Rayan too. You guys are twins. She gave you to your dad and gave me Rayan. I've kept him every since." she said.

"Oh my god I feel so bad. I wish I had knew that. I'm going to go talk to him. Do you know where he can be?" I said. "He normally goes to the attic when he's mad." she said."Well I'll be back." I said walking away.

"Okay I'll go pack your clothes." she said. "Why" I asked."I told the police that you are living with me from now on." she said."Oh okay I guess." I said.

After that I went to my grandma's house. I looked around and it was a nice house. Them I heard sniffing coming from upstairs. I followed the sound and there I saw Rayan crying.

"Rayan?" I said."Go away." he cried."No grandma told me why you blame me for everything." I sighed."Well it is your fault!" he yelled." I would be mad to so I know what your feeling."" YOU KNOW WHAT IM FEELING!!!!!! REALLY!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING. YOU HAD A PARENT!" he screamed.

Me: I do know what your feeling. I had a parent but an abuseful one. One that used to beat and rape me. I never had a mother. I had a lot going on in my life. Then for you and your friends to bully me everyday caused me even more pain. My life is a living hell. At least you had someone who cares for you. I have no parents. So don't go and tell me I don't know how you feel because I do." I said. By now I was crying too.

Rayan looked at me and did the unexpected. He came and hugged me. We stayed in that position for a while.

"I'm sorry for bullying you all these years. From now on I'm going to protect you. I love you lil sis." he said." I love you too." I said.

Rayan and I stayed up there and caught up. We talked,laughed,and even cried a little more. After we went to our rooms. We made a promise to each other. Our promise was to never let anything get in the way our brother/sister relationship. We said goodnight to each other and I went and took a shower and put my PJs on. I laid down and thought about what I was going to have to deal with tomorrow at school. A little weight was lifted off my shoulders though. Rayan said he would talk to his friends and tell them to stop bullying me. I just hope no one else bullies me now.

____________________________________

Share
Comment
Vote

Liyah_August