chapter 6

They put her in the princable office. Mr.Morton was talking outside to her mother. Her mother...god she hated her. She hated herself more. She can't belive what shaw has done. Now people have a reason to call her crazy Carrie.Her knuckles were a little dark blue from punching

''I DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY DAUGHTER!''.

'oh boy here it comes'..she thought.

  Her mother stepped in. With a tight look on her sharp face. Her red hair all over her face and angered eyes.

''You got suspended!''. Carrie didn't reply. She just looked away.

''DID YOU HEAR ME!'' her mother roared. Carrie looked up slowly.

  ''I thought I tought you better than that, Carrieatta!''. Her mother said using her full name.

 ''Mama I-''

''Save it!. Her mother cut her off. She never hears her side of the story. Mr.Morton walked in.

 ''Carrie....I don't know what happened. You are a very good student and I don't want to see you end up in the wrong path. But rules are rules and I have to suspended you for a week''.

         They got up. With her mother dragging her.  Carrie saw Ana in the back ground. Smirking, like she has done her job right''.

   ''What a Animal I become'...

But she didn't see Freddy looking at her with pityful eyes done the hall. ''Do I...like Carrie?''.  He thought. 

It's like this feeling came out of no where. But after talking to her he can't keep her warm smile out of his mind..or her messy blonde hair.

But it's so odd. Freddy Holt, school photographer, normal guy to like Carrie White, schoo's misfit. But no matter how hard he is pushing these feelings away...they keep coming back.

As if there is something special about her calling his name. 

 'Carrie...Carrie' . The name that run's throught his mind while trying to sleep.

 Back at home Carrie was locked in the closet. She has a mark on her cheek from her mom. She was just sitting...thinking. She grew out her nails and clawed her arms with them.

''You did the right thing Carrie''...

''Now kids at school will respect you!''.

 ''Respect me?. Out of fear that crazy Carrie will kill them!?''.

''That is just the start!''. ''Look!''. Ana cleared her voice.

      ''You go to school with your head up high, and not mousy. Then You start wearing kick ass clothes!''.  ''Mama would never let me waer 'Kick ass clothes'.

''Oh right that donkey twat!''. ''You need to show her who's boss!. She may be your mother but can't control everythign thing in your life!. She is making you misreable!. Time to grow up and show her!''.

That made Carrie think. Sure Ana didn't give the best advice last time...but her Mother!. She is the backbone of Carrie's pain. It's time to rebel!.

''You know Ana...even though you tell me thing's I have doubts on...your right''.

''I'm always right!.''.

A.N-

HEYYY! it's Sarah. Look I should be slapped for not updating!. It's just...No one seemed to be askign for me to update it and that kinda made me sad so I took my time. PLEASE PLEASE tell me if it was good?. I'm trying hard to make it relistic like the Carrie movie and make show it's done all nice and clear.

I got a thousand reads tho!! Thanks guys!. Commet, and heart

-

Sarah.