Chapter 2

It's been about 3 day's now since Carrie met Ana. Carrie has barley touched her food and if she did...she would get rid of it behind closed door's.

''Carrie!''. Carrie snaped out of her thoughts.

''Carrie do you have your poem,did you bring one?'' Mr.Ulmaan, Carrie's English teacher asked. She got out her poem and went of the front of the class hearing snickers.

She said her poem quitely. When she finished no one said anything until Mr.Ulmaan. ''Carrie that's...depressing''. The class laughed. ''Next time try not to scare us''.

More laughter.''There laughing at you cause you look horrid!.You are a clown to them'' Ana whispered next to Carrie. ''Carrie you can sit now!''. Carrie went back to her set.''You'll show them.When your perfect they'll be sorry''. Somtimes Ana could be harsh to Carrie and somtimes she could be a friend...Carrie doesnt no the differnce since she never had a friend but it was nice to have some pay attention to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Carrie was at lucnh with no surpirse...no food. Just reading. ''Hey!'' Someone said behind Carrie. It was Sue Snell.

The popular, pretty,Sue Snell. Carrie looked at her dumbfounded. ''I never see you with any lucnh...are you OK?''.''Um-yeah I'm fine.

I'm just not hungry'' Carrie lied. She was starveing. ''Look about what Chris said, you no she didn't really mean it''. ''yeah...I'm fine. I gotta go''. She got up getting her stuff. ''She just feel's bad cause your that fat lonley loser girl who doesnt have a life''.

Ana's words were like poisen. Carrie head to the bathroom. ''I just want the pain to stop!'' Carrie told her crying. ''I know a way...just grab a razor and it will make you feel MUCH better''.

  Carrie left the bathroom with fresh pair of cuts on her wrist. NO one must no!.It did help with the pain...a little. ''You see Carrie.Beauty is a pain and remember in the end you'll be as pretty as little Sue snell!''. That thought made her smile. Being like Sue Snell was a dream!.

 Carrie went to the peaceful libairy. A place to relax.

She went on the computer in there and looked up ''The perfect body''. Ana told her looking at these things will encourage her to keep up what she's doing. Behind her was a guy in her class. Freddy holt also know as 'The beak' looked behind her wondering why was Carrie White looking up stuff like that?. Wouldnt the creepy religous girl look up thing like books or something nerdy?. Than as he look down at her sleeve he saw that her sleeve was rolling up a little and he saw a long,red cut....

           HEY GUY'S IT'S THR AUTHOR,SARAH!. DO YOU LIKE IT?.PLEASE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY YOU GOTTA GIVE ME A REVIEW!. THANKS AGAIN XOXO-SARAH.