Chapter 3

He saw a long red cut on her wrist. He gasped. Maybe it's just a scracth? he thought....maybe.

He never really spoked to Carrie but they were parterns in science or sometimes he'll join in on the teasing.

He didn't no what to do. But then he thought he should stay out of her buisness,cause who would be so interested in her!. Around school she always walk around like a zombie and that expression on her face is just so....emotionless.

Like nothing but hate get's attracted to her. Sometimes people would pity her like him and sometimes they just like to pick on her. Know one really knows why they hate her so much. Maybe it's because she's differnet. She was just differnet. She got up away from the computer. Freddy turned away. They were going to have science next. He'll be working with her.

          Carrie walked in to science class. She felt so weak.Her bones seem as they were about to break. Her skin was getting very pale and it was getting hard for her to stand. Her telekinsis which she discovered she had last year is getting weaker since she can't foucs.

She walked in to class with her wrist starting to throb with pain from the cuts. She saw her partern Freddy Holt or as others call him 'The beak' sat next to her. He mostly ignored  her but now it seems like he was stareing at her. As class began, Carrie eyes became hevier,and hevier.

''Carrie!'' yelled Mr.Brown the science teacher.

Her head shot up with everyone stareing at her. ''Carrie I do not stand sleeping during my class!.Ethier stay awake or go to the princable's office!''. The class laughed. ''There always laughing at you,the clown''. Ana's voice came.

''Sorry Mr.Brown'' she said. ''She was must be tired from all that asking for god's love cause no one loves her!'' Said Jackit Talbott one of Carrie's bullies. The class laughed again. Mr.Brown of course ignored it. Freddy looked at her with pity. ''Maybe I should be nice to her or something so she won't look so un happy .Cause now she looks like she's so alone'' He thought.

     At lunch time Carrie was sitting just reading a book trying to ignore the smell of food. Her stomach was aching and so was her body from lack of food and sleep. ''Um..hi'' said a voice. Carrie turned around to see her science partern, Freddy.

''Um hi Carrie. I see your sitting all alone so I thought I could join you'' he said. ''NO IT'S A TRICK!. Guy's don't wanna be next to a ugly girl!''. Carrie ignored Ana. She was surprised and curious. But she didn't want to be rude so she let him sit. ''Um,sure'' she said with a light voice. He sat down next to her putting his tray down. ''No lunch?''. ''N-no. I'm really not hungry'' she lied.

She was starved. ''Oh. Yeah you seemed pretty teird in class today. Were you OK?''. ''Yeah..I-I'm fine. Just didn't sleep that good''. They talked for awhile and Carrie acutally...laughed and smiled. The first time she ever smiled at school. It was a beautiful smile. People where very curious why Freddy was sitting with Creepy Carrie. The bell for the next class ringed.

''Thanks for sitting with me Freddy''. ''No problem Carrie. It was nice''. He left for his next class. For the first time ever Carrie felt...happy.

       ''AW! look guys Creepy Carrie found herself a boyfriend,how sweet!'' Teased Chris Hargenson with everyone around her laughing.

Some of the teacher's that heard passing bye even let out a chuckle. Carrie's face went red.

''Oh Carrie has finally paid of all her time on her knees praying to god for someone to love her and now she's gonna be on her knees for something else!'' Tina Blake said.

The room erupted with laughter. Carrie looked down. Humliated. She would have used her powers to do something but she was so weak. The group walked away. ''See you later Carrie and tell your lover boy I say hi!''. Carrie's happiness was pushed down into the trash. ''one day.One day you'll be as good as them''.

                OK HOW WAS THAT!? PLEASE GIVE ME THE REIVEW. DON'T IGNORE THIS!. COMMENT IF YOU LIKE ME PARING CARRIE WITH FREDDY.FREDDY WAS THE CAMREA GUY IN THE 2013 CARRIE THAT DIED AT PROM.