Chapter 15 Undercover Part.2

°•Charlotte•°

^^Two Days Later^^

I still haven't seen the Prince.

How long am I going to be here?

I think about Alois. Is Ciel being nice to him?

I look around for Sebastian.

I don't see him, he must be hiding in the shadows.

It's about 4:50.

I find myself walking towards the dining room.

Once there I wait for Mrs to come in and pick who helps the Prince today.

I sit towards the back, trying my best to hide.

"Today the girl to help the Prince is........Claire!" Mrs announces.

"Someone help her get ready!" Mrs yells.

Iesa rushes up to me and drags me behind her to an unknown room and runs a bath for me.

"Your so lucky! I haven't helped the Prince in weeks! Go, get in the bath! We don't have much time!!" Iesa says.

I get in and she washes my hair and I wash my body.

I wasn't in the bath 5 minutes before I was cleaner then I have ever been in my life then she made me get dressed.

Very short purple dress, shows off cleavage, and can be taken off quickly is what she puts me in.

Then she gets started on my hair.

She does my hair in curled pigtails and with my hair being so long even curled my pale pink hair goes down to the small of my back.

By now it's 5:45 and Iesa shows me to big double doors.

"Wait here and in exactly 5 minutes knock on the door and ask if the Prince would like some help. And act innocently, act like you don't know anything"

"I don't know anything anyways...." I say quietly.

"That's the spirit!" Iesa smiles leaving.

4 minutes....

3 minutes....

2 minutes....

1 minute....

45 seconds....

30 seconds....

15....

10....

5....

3..

2..

1..

I knock on the door.

"Prince. May I help you tonight?"

The door opens slowly and I walk in  looking at the ground.

"Look up" A voice says.

I look up into blue eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes. Are you ready?" He asks beginning to caress my face.

"Yes" I whisper.

He leans in and his soft lips press against mine and he snakes his arms around me waist, pulling me closer.

He pushes off my dress leaving me in my corset.

He steps away and admires me.

I get a closer look at the Prince.

He has somewhat long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is thin yet built, a handsome man.

He looks at me in lust and comes to me, feeling my body, and suckling on my neck.

But I become scared when he pulls out a knife and starts running it along my skin.

The knife slide across my skin, a cut opening, and I scream in horrible pain.

Sebastian jumps from the shadows as the Prince starts to stab my breasts.

Sebastian throws the Prince against the wall and the Prince just stared at him smirking while I wither in pain.

More pain spreads throughout my body and I scream bloody murder as the pain throughout my body intensifies and I black out from the pain.