Chapter 14 Undercover Part.1

°•Charlotte•°

"Charlotte I'm going to need you to help me with a new case. We believe that a high ranked individual is abusing his power and killing innocent girls. We would like you to go undercover and investigate, Sebastian will be watching you at all times" Ciel explains.

"I already watch her at all times master" Sebastian smirks.

"Creeper" I cough nonchalantly smirking.

"Anyway" Ciel sighs annoyed, "Well need you to infiltrate the manor in which the viscount councilman is staying."

"Okay, what should I bring?"

"One outfit, the less showing the better"

My face pales. Did he just say....?

"Wha-"

"You have to look demeaning, yet attractive" Ciel sighs uninterested.

"O-okay...." I say quietly, leaving to my room.

I find the most demeaning thing I can find. 

It's red(don't be suprised) it shows a lot of cleavage and is very short, it stops at upper thigh. The red lace is very see through so you can see my corset underneath. Then I do my hair so it lays down and I transform my tail and ears disappearing so I can put on a headband that's a small hat that covers one of my eyes with lace.

I quickly wrap a large cloak over me as Sebastian comes in.

"Ready?"

"I guess.." I whisper uncertain.

I follow Sebastian out to the carridge and we begin to the councilman's manor.

****

"Don't talk about the Phantomhive, act clueless and innocent. Don't blow your cover. And most of all, don't argue or deny what they say or do" Sebastian says.

I nod asSebastian turns into a crow and takes off out of the carridge once we get to the manor.

I get out and look at the manor.

It's nice but it's not as big as the Phantomhive manor.

A man mid thirties comes out and smiles a creepy smile at me.

"Hello, welcome to my home"

"Hello Sir" I reply quietly, bowing.

"Follow me" He says creepily turning around and starting to walk.

I follow closely behind him looking at the ground.

Once inside I see many other girls that look very.....demented.

"At 5:00 everyday the Mrs of the house comes and picks one of the girls to help the Prince. Don't be late" He smiles leaving me alone.

One of the girls comes up to me.

"Hello. My name is Iesa (I-e-sa)"

"Hello I'm Claire, how do you do?" I respond bowing, I can't say my real name.

"Great thanks. Your beautiful. Maybe the Mrs will pick you today" Iesa smiles.

"What do you help the Prince with?" I ask.

"Oh. You'll figure it out. Just know it's amazing and he's very loving" Iesa winks.

I give an innocent smile.

What did I get myself into?