Chapter 11 Angel Of Death

^^From now on Charlotte is always in her demon form unless it says otherwise^^

°•Charlotte P.O.V•°

That night the Reapers left.

I transformed into my demon and jumped on my bed. It's sooooooo comfortable!!

Sebastian comes into my room and sits by my body on the bed.

"Your new form was beautiful" Sebastian tells me.

"Thank you Sebby. Not to be rude but why are you in here?" I ask.

"I watch your dreams remember? I have to give you an image in your head every night before bed or after you fall asleep" Sebastian explains with a slight smirk.

My face pales. He saw my dream?! Bloody Hell!!

"Oh. So you saw my dream?" I ask.

"Oh yes I did my little Death Angel. I only wish you would allow the real me to do that to you, instead of a fake me inside your head" Sebastian smirks.

(QUICK A:N/ In her dream they shared an entire night of romantic, but pleasurable lovemaking where Sebastian and Charlotte both had their demons show and take control from moments to hours (; What kind of lovemaking they had while their demons had control is that of your imagination (; (Okay back to the story))

I shiver at me remembering the dream. It was so....intimate.

I blush at Sebastian's words. He just pretty much said he wanted to do the actions in my dream for real...

But I shake my head and look at him.

"What image are you implanting today?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. Anything could turn to something that can only be expected to be feared"

"Well I'm tired" I reply yawning.

I wake to my closet to change into a nightgown. But to my dismay I can't find anything that goes past mid-thigh to wear to bed.

I sigh and pick out a soft black nightgown with red lace on the sleeves and at the bottom of the skirt part.

I walk back into my bedroom and walk quickly into my bedroom, getting under the covers hoping Sebastian doesn't see my clothing choice, teqnically there wasn't much of a choice.

I wasn't fast enough.

"Did you put that on for me? I'm flattered" Sebastian smirks.

"I couldn't find a longer nightgown" I say slightly blushing.

"Oh, that's too bad" Sebastian says continuing to smirk.

I start to shiver. My room is cold, and it doesn't help that this bloody nightgown is so short!!

"Are you cold?"

"N-no I'm fine.." I reply.

Sebastian sighs.

"I can't have you getting a cold or the flu. I guess I have no choice but to help you get warm" Sebastian tells me taking the place under the covers next to me.

I place my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

My body enjoys his warmth.

I close my eyes and find myself falling asleep.

"Do you hear my heart? It only beats for you" Sebastian smiles before I fall into radiant warmth.

******

I wake up with a smile and my smile turns into a grin when I find out that my dear demon is still laying next to me asleep.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me, breathing in his scent of lilac and soil was entoxicating.