Chapter 1 Sections 5-7 Sinful Thoughts / Fugitives /Ace Reporter Silverman

Sinful Thoughts

(Present)

In the small city of Hub City, at a local mechanic garage in the present, a young red headed twenty year old man wearing a red Areopostale hoodie is working under the hood of his Red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII. As he is full of grease on his hands working on the engine, a young woman with short black and purple hair and a black leather jacket pulls up in a purple, black and white 70's Charger. She steps out of the car and walks up to the garage to the young man.

"Hey Arocrumbie how's it hanging?" the young woman asks with her hands in her leather jacket pockets.

The young man turns and sees the woman standing there, "Hey Sin, what's going on?"

"Not much. When you coming home?" Sin asks the man.

"I get done here at six." the young red head tells Sin.

"Cool cool. What should we order tonight? Chinese?" Sin asks.

Roy wipes his greasy hands with a rag as he walks over to Sin," You do know it is only noon right? I have six hours to go still, and you are asking me what to get for dinner?"

"Just thinking a head, bro." Sin says to the red head.

A heavier bald headed man with the name Rick on his shirt walks into the garage, "Hey Roy! You done with that mustang yet?"

"Almost finish Rick. Give me five minutes and it will be done." Roy tells the man.

"Alright. Mr. Greene would like his car as soon as possible." the man tells Roy.

"Well Sin I will see you in a while I gotta get this Mustang cleaned up." Roy tells Sin as he turns and walks over to the light blue Mustang and starts finishing his work on it.

As Sin was about to walk away the radio station Roy was listening to addressed a statement about Star City.

"Attention people of Star City, This is Deputy Mayor Lance of the SCPD. Mayor Queen has just addressed that the city will be under a eight o'clock curfew until further notice. : the radio announces.

"I guess things back at home isn't doing so well." Sin says hearing the radio.

"Ollie knows what he is doing." Roy says as he continues to work on the engine.

"Do you ever miss it?" Sin asks Roy.

"Miss what?" Roy questions.

"Being Arsenal. Fighting crime. I certainly miss it. Even though I haven't done it long. I feel having these powers and not using them is pointless. If you know what I mean." Sin says to Roy.

"To tell you the truth I do really miss it. But I have to stay low. Leaving Star City and that life was the right choice. I can't be a hero anymore. Outing myself out as the Arrow to save Oliver was the right move." Roy expresses.

"But what about Arsenal. You know you could always become Arsenal again." Sin says to Roy.

"Why are you asking all these question Sin?" Roy asks as he shuts the hood of the car.

"I just think we should get back out there. Maybe not in Star City, but maybe somewhere away from there. We have a set of gifts that we don't use, and I feel it is our duty to use them." Sin expresses her feelings.

"I guess coming back out as Arsenal wouldn't hurt." Roy says with a small smirk on his face.

"So does this mean we are suiting up once more?" Sin asks.