The alphas baby

what do you expect to happen when you find your mate. Some kissing in the rain and then happily ever after but no I got the opposite. I went to the grocery store to get some icecream because my boyfriend broke up with me. He cheated on me with some dirty skank. The nerve but I got togther with my friend and we ate 2 boxes of Italian ice, and 2 buckets of icecream so right now were super hyper and are running around the house like crazy people but thats okay because if they dont like us for us they can go get shanked with a spoon. Im Agnes Waters, the amazing and im on top of the world while Im at my bottom. But on top of that I should let you know that im a werewolf. Its okay if your scared I would be too if I wasnt well me. So go scream into your pillow or lock your self in your panic rooms or bomb shelters. But youll get over it eventually. So yeah well I meet my mate at the grocery store but i ran away before he got to see more or the other way around.

Because my best friends parents are totally in shambles because her dad rejected her and she got her second mate and had her and her little sister. I have a phobia and ive always had it when I asked a boy to the dance and he laughed in my 11 year old face I was crushed I was convinced that he liked me too.

But I got over it but the fear is stil here. So Hunter decided that I needed to get my mind off of the cheating butthole and so we went to a party.

It was 3 towns over and it was some other packs third in command was hosting it.

So I figured why not. Ao first we did some quick shopping hahaha im kidding let me start over.

So first we did some shopping we went into almost every store in the mall untill we found the perfect dress. It was pure white with a sparkly sheer part over that and it was about mid-thigh.

It was tight around the chest area but it flowed outwards and it had a sweetheart neckline.

It was perfect and im wearing black flats with them because me and heels dont agree. After I got dressed I curled my light brown golden hair and just put on some mascara to make my blue eyes look brighter.

Hunter was Just wearing a button up tight black shirt and dark ripped jeans.Thats about how fancy he got ever. But at least he put a little effort into it because he put a little gel in his brown hair.

So with that we hopped into my dark blue F150 jacked up truck.It was my heart and soul. And it was bigger then most of the guys trucks and it was my baby but it was also very intimidating. Wahahaa oh well but with that thought we headed to the party. That day started off a little rocky but it seemed to be getting better. Well thats what I thought at least.

So when I got there everyone just got quiet. He broke up with me and they didnt expect me to look so put together afterwards. But that just made it better. So Me and Hunter just walked right in and just as we walk in the door everyone looks at us and suddenly "Fancy" starts playing. So I smirk at him and we just strutted right across the room like some cool kids.

Then we all started dancing and it was really fun I was having a great time and suddenly my favorite song comes on, Bartender by Lady Antebellum. So I hurry over to the bar and take a couple of shots intll I have a slight buzz and I start dancing along.

8o'clock on friday night im still at home

all of my girls just keep on blowin up my phone saying come on he aint worth the pain

do what you gotta do to forget his name.

so knows there only one thing ledt to do slip on my favorite dress and sky high leather boots

check the mirror one last time

and kiss the pass goodbye

Suddenly I smell the most intoxicating smell ever my wolf just goes wild. So I follow the rainbow and it leads to a pot of gold. He had light golden blonde hair and hazel/orange eyes they were really unique. I've never seen ones like that before and I could look into his eyes forever. But of course I wanted to know his name so that wasn't going to happen.

so when I finally looked up he realized I was his mate. He said the one word I wish he would have meant.

Mine

He comes up to me and hugs me and nuzzles his face into my neck.

I giggle "Whats your name Honey" I ask my southern draw coming out.

"Eli whats yours beautiful?"

"Agnes"

"thats a lovely name" " Thanks"

And suddenly he crashes his lips onto mine and im shocked for a moment but then I start to kiss him back.

And suddenly we were walking upstairs with me wrapped around his waist. And I guess you can guess what happened next.

-------------------------------------The next morning (a/n im not writing the groody stuff).

I wake up and i having a super bad hangover and im really sore. And then I realized what happened. I slept with someone oh wait I remember it was my mate. But still I lost my virginity at 17. Wow I feel like a slut. But at least it was with my mate. But i didn't expect this to happen.

he comes out of the bathroom and just looks at me and says"Get Out"

"What?"

"You heard me Get Out, I got what I wanted so you can leave"

"But im your mate" I wimpered

"i dont want a mate nor do I want you so just get out before I throw you out and before I forget I Eli Harris Young reject you Agnes waters as my mate and luna"

so i just sadly nod and get dressed and run out the door and call hunter. I dial his number but I cant hold the tears back and start sobbing.

"Hunt-ter can you pic-k me up im stil-l at the party" I manage to say through all of the sobs that I cant stop from coming out as the tears slide down my face.

"why are you still at the party"

"Just come and pick me up"

"okay?"

he appears at the driveway and I just run into his arms because I needed too I never cry but right now im sobbing.

So when we get home im so glad I bought extra icecream earlier today because Im sure gonna need it so for the next couple days we just sit there,watch movies,ate alot of food, and I cried alot. But what surprised me the most is I couldn't stop throwing up and I have been having werid cravings. But the thing it might be is im just sick but the latter is im pregnant. So I dont know but hunter just went out and got some tests just in case. omgoodness if I am then I dont know what im gonna do. I cant abort it because the little innocent baby will never get a chance at life, but i cant just put it up for adoption either because its my own flesh and blood and it might not get adopted and never be loved and I cant live with that.

Finally Hunter comes back with the test and I do 3 and wait. It says to wait for 4 minutes. Suddenly I hear a beep and I cant even look.

"Hunter I cant look, look I can't"

"okay", he starts to grab them but I stop him.

"No wait I need to do it" I quickly look and I wish I didnt it said positive. Im gonna be a mommy. So I started crying im not ready for this. But Hunter the softie he is around girls especially when they are crying. So he reassure's me that he'll help me through the whole thing abd even be the godfather. That everyone is why I love Hunter. So I will have the baby and I will keep it even though its The Alpha's Baby.