Chapter Nine

Jonathan never knew how his fiancée's mind to work. He was frustrated, yes, but now he thought Siara was insane. This accusations was thrown out from his mouth when Jonathan know the truth what just happened three days ago.

If it was not for Smith who was told him, Jonathan would never found out. He kind of confused when Smith told him he had a great lunch with his mom and mommy. What's the difference between that?

As far as Jonathan know, Smith's mother now is Siara. But when his son explained that 'mommy's titled was for Siara and 'mom' titled was for Anna, Jonathan was furious.

How could he not know that his son spent his precious time with that woman? The woman whose Jonathan forbid Smith to saw again. Siara knew about this but she chose to ignored his request. One simple request.

Call him heartless.

But his ex-wife never be part of Smith's life since he was little. So why care now?

The moment Jonathan knew the truth from his son's mouth, he dashed out from Smith's bedroom and stride out to his. In there, he found Siara relaxing herself with a book she engrossed with. Siara looked up to saw her fiance then smiled to him. But he doesn'r replied back. This made Siara frowned.

Siara put down her book, "What is it?"

"How could you broke your promise?"

"What do you mean?"

Jonathan took a deep breath, "How could you let Smith see Anna again? I thought I made myself clear Siara."

"Look Jonathan-"

Jonathan shook his head, "You broke my trust."

"Jonathan, let me explain first please." Siara got up from the bed. "You have to understand this, Smith needs to know that his biologic mother is still there for him. I'm not saying I didn't want to be his mother. I want that more than anything. But I'm not doing this for Anna, I'm doing this for Smith."

"But he's already confused with all of this. Anna was left him years ago. Now she's coming back and want to take him away from me?"

Siara sighed, tried to be patience, "She's not taking Smith away from us. She just want a time with her son."

"I can't fucking believe this. I forbid it, whatever happens." He stand on his ground.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Why did you do this?"

"Because I don't want to Smith get his hopes high then someday she will leave him again, not this time Siara!"

Both of them fell silence, just looked at each other with anger shown on their face. Jonathan was more mad than Siara. But the last sentence Jonathan said out loud, it clicked her. What she assumed all this along made sense but she never had the courage to talked it to him or rather said to her fiance.

"You still love her didn't you?"

Jonathan's eyes widened on surprise.

"You still hasn't move on from your feeling towards her."

"Siara don't-"

"Admit it Jonathan!" She shouted, "You still love her! That's a fact."

"I'm fucking proposed you! Isn't that a good reason for you to believe that I'm move on?" He exclaimed, "Goddamn it Siara. Why did you said that?"

Siara exhales, "If you are moving on, then Smith spending his time with your ex-wife wouldn't be a problem to you. You proposing me was only a decoy to suppress your feeling to Anna!"