Chapter 4-His beautiful Face

Kasper's POV

What do you think would be harder to do? Killing a bitch or getting your sex buddy to well...not be your sex buddy anymore. But...to be more than that? Any idea which would be harder? I know, me either but I was leaning towards killing a bitch.

The only good thing about English class was that Jonah was in it. But the bad things about it? Taryn was in it and English was boring as fuck.

I leaned back in my seat while Mr. Hackl went on about Hamlet. My mind was skimming through ideas of how to kill Taryn when  Jonah nudged me. "I have  a huge boner right now."

My heart picked up speed but I tried my best to act as casually as I could, "from what? listening to Mr. Hackl talk about how fucked up Hamlet is?"

It was quiet for a few minutes before he said, "Because of you."

His lips were so close to my ear that I feel them brush against it. It wasn't unusual for Jonah to say stuff like that. But he never said it so...close before.

******************************

Jonah pushed me up against the bathroom wall, his lips were pressed tightly against mine, not wanting to let any air escape from our lips. I started unzipping his pants and he shoved my shirt up.

"Arms up, babe" he breathed on my neck.

I did as I was told and put them up. But he lifted up my shirt slow,  kissing my body from the top lower. When he finally took my shirt off he fell on his ass. "Okay" he sighed looking up at me, his warm brown eyes were full of want and lust. "Next time, I'll start from your waist up."

That's when I heard it. The sickening sound of someone clearing their throat and then smirking. But Jonah was staring at me, eyes were so intense, they wanted me so badly that when the guy yelled, "you stupid faggots. This is  a bathroom. Nobody wants to see two guys fucking. That's disgusting. Faggots are so fucking disgusting."

Jonah didn't flinch. He didn't even seem to hear it. But I did. At first the tears rolled down silently. I thought I could make them stop, just by looking at Jonah's smiling face. His beautiful face that I was so fucking in love with. But it didn't matter because before I knew it, my vision blurred and I was full out sobbing.

Okay that actually happened. That scene in the bathroom I mean, but I'm not telling you who it happened to. But Yes, I know them. Anyhow, I finally uploaded (even though its short). Tell me what you think? I'll give you some weed....