Chapter 1

Be Dirk Strider==>

It's the end of summer break. You spent most of it just chatting with your friends Jake, Jane, and Roxy through pesterchum. You also increased your smuppet collection by a couple dozen. You feel very proud of yourself for all you accomplished.

But no matter, today is the day you get to see him again. The love of your life. If only he knew it. It's been three months since you've been able to see his face, hear his voice, you almost suffered from withdrawal.

You quickly get your schedule from the office before heading to first hour. As a Junior, you only need 6 classes. They are as shown:

Calculus

History IV

AP Computer Science

PE III

English III

Sword Fighting V

You hope that some of your classes are with him. If not, you might not make it through the school year. You begin to head off to Calculus class, quickly messaging your schedule to your friends.

Be Roxy Lalonde==>

You get a notification on your phone from pesterchum. Without even opening it, you already know it's Dirk. He's probably trying to flirt with Jake again, the hopeless romantic. Has Jake even noticed his feelings? You don't know, but who cares? You do, apparently. You ship them together more than an AR that Dirk could possibly make in the future.

You open up the text. It's a picture of Dirk's schedule. Of course he got into all advanced classes this year. You'd be surprised if he didn't. In the meantime, you're just hoping that you get a few classes with him or Jane and Jake this year. As long as you don't have to sit through first through fifth hour by yourself.

You pick up your schedule from the office lady at the front of school. She seems nice enough, you guess. She made it seem like she had better places to be, but don't we all? Anyways, you text a picture of your own schedule to your friends.

Pre Calculus

AP Philosophy

History III

PE III

Coding V

English III

Oh, you have PE with Dirk. How wonderful. You won't be alone for almost every class this year!

Be Jane Crocker==>

Dirk and Roxy have both gotten their schedules already. It's just you and Jake who still need to get your schedules. Maybe you'll run into him at the office! That would be a great reunion, to hug him just standing in the middle of the main office, while other people attempt to walk around you two to get their schedules. How it would be great to finally see him and talk with your other friends in person again!

Meanwhile, you're still at home, wondering what the heck to do since school starts in less than 10 minutes. Everyone has probably gotten to school already and have compared schedules. So much for your reunion with Jake! And the others, of course.

Your father has already left for work, and you have no other way to get to school. Of course, it is only two blocks away, but you still need to grab all your things!
You quickly captchalogue all of your things and sprint to school, almost forgetting to lock the door on the way out. You quickly arrive at school grounds, with less than 4 minutes to spare.