Chapter 9

It's training day! hope you like it!

Cam POV

I woke up to giggles and hushing in front of me. I kept my eyes closed and listened to wait I knew were the voices of the younger pack members.'Should we wake them' I heard a voice (Justin) say

'no they look so cute together' A girlier voice (Katherin) answer.

'But practice is starting in 15 minutes and they aren't even up yet' Justin said

'But they are so cute' she whipered. That was when I realised that they were saying 'them' and 'they'. Then I realised Brennon was sleeping with me, again. I kept my eyes closed and turned toward him, pretending to shift in my sleep.

'look at that, we cant wake them when they look so cute together' Katherin said.

"Brennon we need to get up." I whispered to him, knowing he was awake.

"But we look so cute together" He wispered back, repeating what Katherin had said.

"Well we have to get to training and if we dont get up soon the little ones are going to talk." I whispered.

"So."

"You're such an idiot." I said as I rolled over and sat up, looking at Justin and Katherin. "You know you can't just talk about waking someone up." I told them

"Sorry" they said at the same time, looking sheepish. "We've all been waiting for you guys." Katherin said.

"Ok well we will be down in a couple minutes. Make sure everyone stretches." I said shooing them out of the room. "You really have to stop doing that." I told Brennon as I headed to my dresser.

"Doing what?" He asked as he got some clothes out.

"Sleeping with me." I told him.

"But why?" he whined.

"Because if you don't I'll sic Wolf on your ass." I said as I picked up Wolf and brought him to the bathroom with me. I got changed and walked back into the room, knowing Brennon would already be dressed. "Come on, let's go teach some little kids how to fight." I said walking downstairs with Wolf.

I walked outside and saw 10 little kids on the ground stretching and talking. Almost seconds after I got outside Katherin got up and came over to me. "Is that a cat?" She asked.

"Yep, he's my cat." I said petting him proudly.

"Can I hold him?" She asked.

"For a minute while me and Brennon stretch." I said when Brennon walked out. "Come on lets go." I said to Brennon pulling him out to the yard and sitting down.

"Do we really have to stretch?" He asked sitting mext to me.

"Yes, just five minutes while Katherin bonds with my cat." I told him as I began to stretch. He sighed and stretched as well. After five minutes I stood up and went over to the group of kids. "Ok everybody line up for me? Brennon, put the cat in the house." I told him, still looking at the kids. The jumped up and got into line. "Ok now i'm going to go down the line and I need you to tell me your name and the person you like least from this group"

I went through the whole line and was glad to hear that everyone diliked someone different, meaning no one was hated the most. Unfortunately Katherin was the only girl in the group, but Justin didn't like her so I knew they were going to be great partners. I aired everyone up with the person they disliked, much to their unhappiness, and went over to Brennon

"Ok today we're going to teach you something simple. " I told them.

"What are we teaching them?" Brennon asked leaning toward me.