Chapter 4

hey so last chapter wasn't as long as I wanted It to be but it was good. I just want to point out that Cam agreed that he was hes in the last chapter and with that in mind I hope you enjoy Brennons first day of school.

Brennon POV

After I got Cam home last night and put her to bed I slept on the floor. Even without extra hearing I had heard there arguing and so I wasn't about to sleep in her dead friends bed. I didn't sleep long because I was too excited. Last night she had agreed when said that I was hers and it gave me hope. When I finally fell asleep it was almost 2 in the morning. I was up before Cam was and I just sat and watched her sleep, creepy I know but I couldn't help it. When she began to wake I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep.

"Why are you on the floor?" She asked.

"Good morning to you too. I'm on the floor because I didn't think you wanted me in bed with you or on your friends bed so this was the only other place to go." I told her while yawning and stretching.

"Oh. Thank you."

"For what?" I asked tilting my head and looking at her.

"For brining me home and sleeping on the floor." she said quietly.

"Your welcome. How about you make breackfast to make it up to me?" I asked realizing I was hungry. She just laughed as she sat up. I looked away at the last minute, remembering that she was naked. After falling asleep she had shifted back but wasn't awake enough to have clothes on. As I carried her home Adrian was freaking out, telling me to claim her but I didn't.

"Why am I naked?" she asked as she covered herself up, Adrian whined but I shushed him. He was so inappropriate sometimes.

"Well if you remember you fell asleep in wolf form so you didn't magic clothes on when you shifted and I didn't want to seem weird and dress you so I put you to bed like that." I told her as I stood and went over to my stuff. Her dad had gotten it for me sometime last night and it was standing outside the door.

"You carried me all the way home while I was naked?" She asked. I could here a mix of fear in her voice.

"Well yeah but I didn't do anything more then tuck you in if that's what your worried about." I told her as I grabbed some clothes and went to her bathroom. I dilly dallied a bit after I had changed to give her time to get dressed before stepping out of the bathroom. "Now come on. i'm hungry." I said leaving her room and walking downstairs. Her dad was already awake and in the dinning.

"Morning" He said, sipping his coffee. "I hope you didn't eat, Grams making breakfast."

"Morning." I said as I grabbed my own cup of coffee.

"Gram's here?!" Cam yelled as she ran into the kitchen. I laughed quietly as she left, then took a sip of my coffee.

"This is horrible." I said after I spit it back into the cup.

"That's why he doesn't make breakfast in the morning." Cam said as she walked into the kitchen. She went and set the table, even though her dad was in the room I couldn't help but admire the way her ass swayed only slightly when she walked. She went back to the kitchen for a couple minutes before returning with new cups of coffee for us. "How many eggs do you guys want?" She asked, I had to lift my eyes to her face before answering.

"4 should be enough." I said. Her dad asked for 5.

"What do you want for lunch?" She asked me.

"Um I don't know, a sanwhich I guess."

"Ok." She said. She went back in the kitchen and this time I followed her. She made our lunch while her grandmother made our breakfast. Cam ate a couple pieces of toast but declined eggs from her grandmother. We went back to the living room to eat. Cam just sat and talked to her grandparents while we all ate. When I was done I looked over at Roland, silently asking why Cam wasn't eating.