Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Harry’s P.O.V.

The interview was going great, we've had a few laughs and told them about the new album, but then it got to the hard part.

‘So,’ said the interviewer, ‘how many of you are dating?’

Zayn and I decided that we wanted the world to know that we love eachother. Management didn’t want us to do this, but there wasn't much they could do to stop us.

Zayn and I raised our hands along with Liam.

‘Ooh, new girlfriends, Zayn and Harry?’ the interviewer wiggled his eyebrows at us.

‘Not exactly.’ Zayn said, looking straight at me. a smile bulged off my face and one burst on his as well.

‘Am I missing something here?’ asked the interviewer, cocking the once wiggling eyebrows at me.

‘Zayn and I are… we are… in love.’ I say, never taking my eyes off my hopefully future husband. That whole Louis scare made me realise how short life is, and if you feel something then you should go for it. Don’t panic, we’re not getting married any time soon, but I wouldn’t rule it out for the future.

The interviewer looked shocked. You'd swear he’d just seen a ghost.

‘You and Zayn… are an… item?’ he said, just to clarify.

‘Yes sir,’ Zayn answered, ‘and we don’t really care what people think about it.’

‘The rest of us completely support this by the way, as long as their happy we’re happy. And they are so cute together.’ Liam smiled at us, as did Niall. ‘Oh, and Louis is single now too.’ He added as an afterthought.

‘Ok, well, that’s all we’ve got time for I'm afraid, see you tomorrow lads!’ the interviewer said enthusiastically. After saying our goodbyes and doing a few photos’, I grabbed Zayn’s hand and walked out of the building. There were about 400 fans outside, and when they caught us holding hands, they started chanting.

‘ZARRY! ZARRY! ZARRY!’ I smiled at them and waved with my free hand. Zayn did the same. We hopped into the car that was waiting for us and drove off to the beach, still in shock about what just happened.

Niall’s P.O.V.

We pulled up to the beach and spotted the lads at first glance, considering the whole beach was deserted. We walked over to them and basked in the glory of their overwhelming cuteness.

They were just lying there, both asleep, holding hands with faint smiles on their faces. They looked like they should have always been together; they were so comfortable with each other.

‘When do you think they’ll do it? Yanno, get together?’ Liam whispered into my ear.

‘Soon I’d say.’ I replied, considering their positions. He nodded his head just as a mischievous smile broke out on Harry’s face.

He took out his phone and snapped a photo of them. I smiled at him and did the same on my phone. I decided to tweet it.

@NiallOfficial: Aww, Jade and Louis asleep on a beach :)

I saw Liam retweet it and Harry put up his own picture. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and grinned to myself. Jade was going to kill me, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Suddenly, Harry and Zayn launch themselves at the sleeping pair. They jumped on top of them, harry on Lou and Zayn on Jade, and started tickling them. I laughed and joined in. I tickled Jade and Liam tickled Louis. They both woke up laughing and squirming and cursing at us. I eventually keeled over with laughter on the sand beside them.

‘Jesus Christ lads, what was that for?’ Jade complained, though she was grinning madly as she spoke.

‘That was for looking so damn cute when you're asleep.’ Liam laughed and Jade shot him a glare.

‘Hem hem.’ Louis coughed, smiling into his hand.

‘You look cute when you sleep too Lou.’ Harry said, throwing and arm over him.

‘Yeah, you would know.’ Jade joked at them. They looked like she just slapped them in the face, but I high-fived her.

‘Thank god things are back to normal!’ Zayn exclaimed, tackling Liam to the floor. I just shook my head at them as they pretended to be WWE wrestlers.

‘With the exception of you and Zayn.’ I added, looking suggestively at Harry. He nodded his head. Louis looked very confused at this.

‘Ok, I haven’t been told something.’ Louis cocked an eyebrow at Haz.

‘Oh, Zayn and I are going out now.’ He said nonchalantly. Louis’ eyes widened before he nodded his head.

‘It’s about bloody time,’ He smiled, ‘People will stop going on about Larry now.’

I laughed along with the others, glad things were back to normal.

i know, super short and super crappy, but i now officially have writers block :( hope you still enjoyed it though!