1

~1~

High up on the top floor of Stark Tower, a young women paced around a computer screen. The thirty-two year old was the youngest child of Howard and Maria Stark. She was just as intelligent as her older brother, graduating from MIT at a young age and working at her father's company ever since. She took after her father, having long dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that matched. She was just like her brother, except for the fact that she didn't sleep with everyone she ever met. That girl, was Clarissa Stark, Clara for short.

"Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you." The voice of her brother came over the comms.

In his helmet he could hear his sister. "You disconnected the transmission lines? Are we off the grid?" Clara was eager to see what would happen next. Pepper waited beside her, eying the scanners every few seconds.

"Stark Tower's about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy."

"Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over and it actually works." Pepper said from her spot on the couch, making Clara chuckle at her questioning of Tony's work. Tony rolled his eyes as he heard the comment. He soared past a building to see Stark Tower from the distance.

"I assume,"  said. "Alright little sis, light her up." Clara followed the order and pressed a key on her laptop.

"How does it look?" She asked eagerly, seeing the holograms but wanting to know what it really looked like.

"Like Christmas, but with more...me." Tony smiled. Clara coughed and Tony corrected himself, "us."

"Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I can do some more tomorrow if you'd like and I can..." Pepper said over Clara's shoulder. She jumped in fright, not noticing that the cherry-red head was now behind her.

"Pep, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment." Clara pushed away from the desk and sat on the couch as she waited for Tony to return. He arrived and of course made a scene, exiting out of his Iron Man suit.

"Sir, Ma'am, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line." JARVIS said, startling me.

"Let him..." Clara started, but Tony cut her off.

"We're not in. We're actually out." He said, entering the room. Clara glared at him and shook her head. She swore that she was the older sibling.

"Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting," JARVIS said.

"Close the line Jarvis. Clara, Pep, and I've got a celebration."

She looked back at the monitors when she saw Pepper's reaction. "Levels are holding steady..." she said, biting her lip.

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question: how does it feel to be a genius?" He asked as he handed them both glasses of champagne and sat down beside Pepper.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Clara smiled. "I mean, I did come up with the plans."

"Not true," Tony started. "But you do deserve credit for some of it. Maybe, twelve percent."

"Twelve percent? Twelve percent of the building that has my last name on it?" Clara raised an eyebrow at her serious brother.