Visit From God

Sky POV

Sleeping was the first thing on my mind and the last thing on my mind with all this information I got I needed someone to explain what was going on because I was freaking it's like reading an unfinished book and I'm at the beginning and everyone is at the end.

When I finally fell asleep I had the craziest dream and it didn't fell like a dream it felt so real.

I was walking it was white I had to close my eyes and let it adjust it was bright white there were long shiny gold gates at the end. I had white wings on my back I was afraid of walking because I knew where I was and what I am a vampire and I was scared but I ignored it and I walked forward.

The gates opened and I went through there were many angels some were flying, some were walking and some were even gay that made me happy gay people do go to heaven. They all stared at me some smiled and even bowed to me I didn't fell that I deserved it I was part vampire and I knew that but I was happy that they saw past that.

I walk forward until I saw a little girl she had blonde hair blue eyes and was wearing a dress that let her wings free but she was crying my heart went out to her poor girl I walked over to her and say down she didn't notice me at first but then she looked up.

"Why are you crying your in heaven" I said to her her tears her they were sad lonely tears.

"My husband .... couldn't make it to heaven I didn't even know it was him but when I saw him knew it was him"

She said it was hard because of her sobbing.

"Why didn't he make it" I asked my curiosity was getting the best of me.

She looked at me her eyes were looking at my soul finding every secret or thing that was hidden.

"He had a an addiction to abuse he would hit our child I couldn't let that happen so I ran away but he found us and then he killed us slowly but he killed us of course we came here we were never bad people but he was we watched him kill and kill more people they came here we talked to them and helped get past it then he died of lung cancer he was always a heavy smoker he begged god to forgive him give him another try at life god said no he was going to see how it felt for us"

I hugged her story was sad but it had a happy ending somewhere I was glad of that but sad she hurting on the inside I wanted to help her but I had no idea how.

"You may be hurting but look at this way you are safe from him and his wrath and if he truly loved you then he wouldn't have hurt your child you can find someone here that will love you and your child"

She looked at me she was a little girl but then her body grew her blond hair got longer and slicker her dress grew and was now blood red her wings grew the most they were thin small yet big on her.

She hugged me and let go she kissed me on the cheek and flew away until she was out of site.

Then comes a man he was taller than me he was so far away but I felt the love come off of him and warm my heart.

I walked towards him more like ran my wings took off I was going so fast in the air it was magical.

Then I stopped my wings closed and I was on the ground I went up to him and hugged him he hugged me back and whispered to my ear.

"My beautiful son o how fast have you grown"

I felt his words of love they made me fell safe in his arms in a son kind of way.

I looked at him his brown eyes stub on his chin his hair flowed down to his back.

"Why am I here father I know that there is a reason"