End Of Time

Skyler Pov

I stared at the dragon that was in front of me it was going to kill me and I was scared Alexander was yelling at me to move while the dragon held him in one hand and Kat in the other. It arched it's head back and blew the fire and killed me.

*20 Minutes Ago*

I was crying why well my friend Kim who I loved dearly is now lying in a pile of car parts that are burned or destroyed. Alexander was hugging me while I was sobbing my heart out. Kim was standing awkwardly in the side not sure what to do. I know she felt bad but she didn't know how she could help.

Soon the fire stopped and I stared at him. I wanted to look and see if any part of her made it out alive. The fact that no cops were here or firefighters was a miracle. The closer I walked to that car the more I felt my knees go weak the more I felt my heart race and my world was spinning. I knew I was slipping but then Alex had me he walked with to the car. He whipered words of encouargement to me as we got closer. I was grateful that he was there I could have never done this alone he was my rock surpisely.

We got there I started looking around and soon I found her she was unharmed and looked toatally fine. But there was another girl she had black roots and blond hair and was wearing high boots. Her colthes were torn and dirty.

She was loudly snoring next to me while I warched her. Alex looked at her as if she was enemy he didn't know her and neither did I.

We waited for them to wake up.

"Hey Sky you ok?", he asked afraid to talk to me I wasn't mad at him.

I left her there and went to be next to him. I got on my toes and kissed him softly. It was a soft kiss but his lips yearned for mine and mine yearned for his. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. My hands were on his neck. His hands where on my ass.

I moaned in pleasure and so did he.

He whispered ,

"Your so beautiful Sky your are so beautiful" he said and I kissed him again.

I wondered where Kat was.

My girl woke up and I was shocked she looked at me and Alex. Then she looked at the girl.

"What is that thing doing here" she said her voice was filled with disgust.

"You know her"

"Do I know her I dated her she's a fucking dragon"

"Wait who are you to say that Kim is not a dragon she my angel"

"I'm your angel and my name is Marina dragons can use people's body and control them that blast must have been to much for her. She was always weak"

Alex said " It's true I know that happen to me once it was a bitch"

Then Kim woke and now I have no idea to believe.

Kim looked at her and got mad.

"Did she try to tell you I'm a dragon as if "

"Prove it"

"What"

"You heard me Kim if your not a dragon take out your wings and show them to us it's not that hard"

She looked at me and Marina.

"Hey what's going on" said Kat as she came back from space.

"Stand back people" Kim yelled.

We all got a good distance away from her and she turned not into an angel but a dragon.

"Told you guys"

"Is a bad time to say I'm a vampire angel"

"Who turned you"

"Alexander"

He looked at Marina and she looked pissed mad the list goes on. She held her hand up and yelled "light" Alex was thrown across the parking lot.

"Alex"

"He deserved it and I not going to say sorry"

I ran towards him and when I got close it was bad. He was screaming in pain and I was scared blood tears are falling so fast.

"What do I do Alexander please don't die"

He laughed at me.

"I can't die well I can but it would have to hurt aaaaahhhhhhhhh"

I took hit shirt off he still had a sexy body but there was a hole in stomach.

I kissed him he bit me and drew blood and sucked.

"We have fucking things to worry than the both of you having sex like a fucking dragon"

" Kat he's hurt first and second we will never have sex like never"

"Sure your not just lie to yourself we all know you have sex"

"What are you talking about Kat we never had sex never had sex ever"

"We'll you have more times than counted why do you think that you love him"

"I don't love him no I really don't"

"Really Sky I've seen it happen millions of years ago"

"Your the reincarnation of. Another Skylar"

"What"

"She's not lying Sky since the beginning it's been you and me you we here made for me" he said as he looked at me.

Then it hit me no it literally hit me the dragon. I screamed like a bitch she grabbed Kat and Alexander.

I screamed and Marina held me.

"We have to kill it you know how you always have.

"Light shield my body and those who try to kill me let it be there last breath"

Light and happiness surrounded me and protected me Marina stood back.

I stared at it and it acres its back. I saw tears on Alexander's face. The dragon I had called my friend for 17 years was trying to kill me and it blew it fire.

The fire didn't touch me it didn't reach me when she blew it came out and attacked her chest and she fell on top of the hotel.

"It would be a good time to leave right" I said

"Yes"

We got up and dusted off our wings spread and we flew into the sky.

"Where are we going", I said.

"We'll first since I look like Tyler you should call me Ty" said Al- Ty

"Ok"

"I know exactly where to go I have a safe house in Hartford" said Marina

"You mean CT Hartford"

"Yes because L.A. is going to be looking for Ty and you so Hartford is the perfect place to go and I have someone who could give us some pretty awesome fake ids and back story"

"Ok Kat,Ty are you in"

"Skylar I'm in it till the end"

"Sure it's not like I have anything to really do"

"Let's go"

Ty's POV

I don't trust Marina she is something but an angel is not of them her smile is fixed and she she does my look like the type to be lesbo and I know I shouldn't be judging someone because of how they look but there is something that she is hiding and maybe it's in her "safe house" of hers.

I love Skylar he will always be mine and there is no way in hell let them alone.