Love You Enough To Turn You

Hey hope you love this chapter this book is amazing and anyone who thinks that being gay is not okay fuck u vote comment and fan me - A

AaaaaaaaaaAss

Sky POV

I woke up everything was pin sharp like camera it was amazing there was this girl she had dark skin and was wearing black boots ,tight pants , black shirt and a leather jacket.

Ty was sleeping and so was she I felt something around my neck I looked at it it was a necklace it looked like my tattoo and was blood red.

I got up opened the door and went exploring even in the dark I could see perfectly clear it was like the light was on but of course this place was pitch black the walls had no pictures and the stair were old I heard nothing but they looked old.

I went down stair to the living room there were 2 sofa and a big tv.

Then went in the kitchen and to find nothing it was empty but there was a door that led to the basement I went down and found a cooler. There was a smell it hit my nose had it smelled so good it was going from the cooler I opened it to find tons of blood thats when I took 10 and ripped them up and drank them.

Ty's Pov

I fell asleep waiting and I then it as like I woke up they both were starting to wake up so I went to the cellar to get blood the cellar is the only place I fell at home the rest of the house is like a mystery.

I remember the time Skyler came over I had to find workers make my house look nice and neat but one of the workers went to the cellar and found my blood stash.

I killed him and his blood filled 20 bags as I went down to get blood.

Then I felt a presence it was a higher being two to be exact

I went up stairs and found that Sky and Kay bodies have been taken over.

Sky body was white he he'd a halo and and his eyes were pure white it hurt to look at him. Kat body was pitch black I wouldn't have seen her but since I'm a vampire my eye sight was 10 times better .

They looked at each other studying themselves then they saw me.

"You Alexander Lucas DeathLand have been charged .for turning a witch and an angel into vampire,we will kill you you have disobey the rules too much you will be killed this time and sent to hell for the rest of man kind and I wouldn't think about running because you will not get far you have until 12:00 at midnight to surrender" they both said Sky was calm yet mad yet the person in Kat has seen to hade it .

"Never I love them both the fact that you have taken over there body rages me beyond word I will run I will be with Sky and Kat wether you like it or not you sent me here you wanted this so here it is I'm taking care of both of them" I said yelling so loud veins were sticking out.

" Do not raise your voice at us you demon do not think that we did not know it was you who killed the next Jesus and next Devil you have made me sick I we will make sure you never do something like that again because hell will be dealing with you" they said angry now even the person in Sky's body was yelling at me.

Then every thing started to go blurry.

"Someone is waking him up you have been warned surrender or we will, kill you"

I woke up by Kat screaming and shaking me. Her eyes looked scared and I couldn't find Sky. That's when I woke up my body was shaking where could he be his smell was masked by something he was now a vampire/ angel and I felt scared for the first time in my life I was heading down the hall I could hear Kat oohing and ahhing at how well she could see thing.