Chapter 5

Kimiko POV

I watch the old man carefully. I saw a man with short spike dark brown hair walk into the clearing. He was badly beat up. He had to use crutches to walk, his arm was broken and his left eye was patched with bandages.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. I Had done that to him in my rage when I had left the village. He had come after me and well I beat his sorry ass.

"Toshie" I squeaked

"Hey how's it going." he said cooly I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. Tobi didn't seem to like that very much cause he grunted.

I now saw Toshie had a scar on his face. I traced it with my finger memorizing its shape in my brain.

"Did I do this to you?" I whispered to him

"..." No answer

"Why are you here... How could you ever look at me after I did this to you? How?" I Tryed hard to keep my voice from shaking. He put his forehead to mine. He made sure I was looking him in the eyes.

"Because your my best friend and I know YOU. You in your right mind, would never do this to me. I would never hate you because of what happen when you lost control of it." he smiled

"What are you guys talking about? What is this thing you keep calling 'it'? I feel so left out." Tobi said the last part a little sad. I laughed.

"You of all people, feel left out. Thats hilarious." I said

"Who's that?" Toshiro said venom dripping off each word. His eye narrowed into slits.

"He's a friend, I guess." I said slowly waiting for toshie's reaction.

"Oh" he said still eyeing Tobi. "I don't trust him." he added

"ya well I have to. He can maybe help me control it, ya know." I whispered

"Hn...Yeah, I guess." I chucked at this.

"So what are going to do, now?" I asked toshie

"Well, I was hoping I could maybe chill with you, if that's ok." he smiled

I thought about it and it might not be a bad idea but there's only one problem the akatsuki. They could kill him if they wanted to. Well I really missed home and having him here makes it feel more homey. I looked at Tobi with the cutest puppy eyes I could muster up. He stared back with his usually emotionless eye.

"Hn.....Fine he can stay." he gave into my puppy eyes. Yes that alway works. No one can say no to this cute little face.

Toshiro's pov

"Yay wahoo this is going to be soo much fun. I can't wait to introduce you to everyone hehehe especially itachi-sempia. He soo nice. But everyone else are mostly idiots. Except for Tobi when we are alone. He's a totally idiot other wise. Come on toshie Let's go and introduce you." Kimiko rambled on dragging me to where ever we were going.

I just kept glaring at that Tobi guy. I don't like him. He gives off that weird aura. I just don't have a very good feeling about him. I don't trust him one bit.

"Hey stop glaring at each other, you two" Kimiko turned around to face us. Her cheeks were puffed out and her mouth formed a "o" shape.

"Hmhp." I looked forward and started walking.

"What's his problem?" I heard Tobi ask Kimiko

"He doesn't like you very much." she said

"Oh why not? Tobi is good boy!" he said as we walked into what looked like a big rock. Kimiko put her hand on it and it moved out of the way.

We walk into the cave looking thing and there was this big statue with 2 hands out as if it was holding something up and there was a bunch of closed eyes on its face.

We walked passed it into what looked like a house or mansion. It was a traditional japanese with Wooden floors and sidling doors. We walk straight for a long time the turn right.

We walked into what I assumed was the living room. This room wasn't very traditional though. There was a big red velvet couch, and tv with a ps3 and Xbox 360 and a bunch of games. There was a guy with black hair pulled in a low ponytail. He had a emotionless expression on his face. He sat in black vevet chair reading a book.

There was a guy in the corner with a mask counting money. Then there was a tall gray-white hair and pink eyed guy playing Xbox threating to sacrifice it to jashin-sama. What the hell was jashin-sama?

"Hey, shorty who you got with ya?" a big blue fish-man asked kimiko. Who the hell was this calling kimiko shorty.

"She aint shorty!" I yelled angry boiling in me.

"Relax Toshi It's fine. I don't care if he calles me shorty." kimiko said

"but...you-" I trailed off

"Yeah, I know I hate being called short. But you don't want to getting in a fight with these guys trust me. You can't handle it." she said I felt a waved of anger flow though me. What does she know. I can handle myself fine.

"The hell I can't handle it. I'll take him on any day and any time." I yelled

"TOSHIRO, STOP IT!...Like I said before your out of your league with these guys. There on a totally different level than you are. So just stop being so arrogant and hot-headed. Please but not for me, for yourself. I mean, look at you, your not really in the best shape to fight." she said which got everyone's attention.

"Well that's just great. It's another Deidara." the man with the mask in the corner said

"Hmph." I said

"Well everyone this is a good friend of mine Toshiro. We'll have introductions later. Come on toshie let's go meet leader-sama. You two Tobi." kimiko yelled

~30 mins later in leader's office~

Pains pov

"please please please pwetty plews leader-sama! Come on please! I'll do anything just let him stay please." Kimiko begged me. Damn this girl so annyoing. Does she ever give up?

"please please please please please please please pleeeeeaaaasssseeeeee! I swear I'll do anything you want. So please please pleeeeaaassseee!" she grabbed on to my leg and kept begging.

I tried kicking her off. I shook my leg up and down trying to get her to fly off. Grrr this girl just doesn't give up. Thats when it hit me.

"So, you'll do anything?" I raised and eye brow.

"yes yes of course. I never go back on my word." she shook her up and down wildly

"Ok he can stay. Just leave me alone please." I finally had enough of her hyper-ness.

"Yay wohoo! Yes thank you!" she said and ran out with Toshiro right behind her.

"So do you think it's a good idea to let him stay Tobi-san" I asked him

"Hn I don't know but he's suspicious of me. Better keep a close eye on him and besides it's easier this way too." he said

"Whatever you say leader-sama." I said

A/N well hope you guys like it. i work really hard on this chapter. sorry it took so long to upload. i couldnt find any inspertion eh close enough spelling right i hope it is