Chater 3

hope you all like I sure all as hell love this chapter some really good parts in this *laughs evily* 

~angel of yours

Kimkio's POV

I felt 2 more cold Salty-wet tears run down my face. How could I let theses complete strangers see my cry. I thought

Why. Why won't they stop. They just keep comeing. I promised myself I'd never cry infront of strangers after that day!  

No I promised I'd never cry period. Well so far I haven't kept that promise. It was easier said than done.  

But why, why what's happen to me. Why wont they stop their suppose to listen to me.

I gave up trying to stop the tears. When a warm gentle hand touched my face wiping my tears away.

I stopped crying and stood there in awe as Tobi-the weird, hyper, annoying, take-life-as-a-joke-kid-was kneeling in front of me wiping MY tears away! Ok something is seriously wrong with this picture.

"W-why are yo-" I was cut off by his strong arms wrapping around my small body and I was pulled into a hug.

The first real hug I had since I had ran away. I wrapped my arms around his big muscular chest then smushed my head in between his chest and right under his chin.

I let the tears flow freely not holding them back one bit. What was it about this man the made me brake down so easily or was it the fact that I was tired, weak, and just want out of this living hell hole.

We stayed like this for a few minutes. I pulled back looked him in the eyes not caring if he used his sharingun on me.( i dont know how she knows he has sharingun but just go with)

I was going to say what I was thinking anyway. "Who are you really I know you are not Tobi so who are you?!" I asked

"hmm I wouldn't tell you until you tell me something about you." he sang happily

"ugh fine since its pointless to put it off any longer." I said "My full name is Kimiko kami."

tobi POV

I watch as kimkio cried silently. Damn this is killing me. This girl most have gone threw a lot to try so hard not cry.

Wait why do I even give a fuck I'm supposed to be Madara uchiha the merciless killer. Why do i  care about this girl so much I dont even know her. 

Oh well whatever. I couldnt control myself any longer and I kneel down in front of her and wipe the tears away. I pull her in a hug. Whispering softly to her.

What the hell am I doing. I'm Madara Uchiha this just isn't me but I wasn't really "me" lately, anyway. so It's ok, right?

She finally pull away from me kami that was heaven is this girl an angel or What. (lol he sounds like a total perv ignore the pervy-ness)

She look in my eyes. I didn't use my sharingun. I didn't want to. I had a feeling she was going to say what first came to mind.

"Who are you really I know you are not Tobi so who are you?!" she asked yup that would defintly come to mind first.

"hmm I wouldn't tell you until you tell me something about you." I said smirking again I like this kid so amusing.

"ugh fine since its pointless to put it off any longer." she said "My full name is Kimkio sekki."

Kami why! Why sekki of all clans! Kami what the hell is going on. I thought they hated living with the humans.

"what did you say?" I said