Chapter 2: I'm Sorry Who Are You?

Monday After School

I have to find the culprit who hurt Archie. When I first met Archie I kind of had a crush on him. He was cute and athletic but then I found out Betty like him for a long time so I stepped off then now he's dating Veronica which I never saw coming.

I get into my bubblegum pink Ferrari with my light blue jean jacket and a cream coloured dress with lace on the bottom and nude flats. I headed to Jug's trailer. If anyone knows about the fight it will be Jug.

I get to Jugs trailer and I see Archie.

"Archie? What are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here Becca?" He questioned.

"I wanted to talk to Jughead about the 'fight' you guys had with the serpents. Reggie is telling me serpents jumped us guys. Is it true?" I asked.

"Well I-I look Rebecca the truth is-" Archie got cut off by Jughead coming out of his trailer.

"Archie? Rebecca? What are you guys doing here?" He questioned.

"We have to talk to you Jug." Archie said.

"Now is not a good time. You guys have to go right now you guys have to-" Jughead started but got cut off by a voice. An angelic voice.

"What do we have here? Oh it's the Red Circle Dummy along with a northside princess." He said. This serpent was tall maybe about 6'3 and had jet black hair he had a leather jacket on with the southside serpent logo and plaid shirt underneath. He had a snake tattoo on the left side of his neck. Omg it's the same guy that was giving me the death stare at Pop's.

"Jughead your friends with these thugs?" Archie asked .

"It's not what you think." Jughead said.

"Are you joining the serpents?" Archie asked.

"If he survives. And go ahead and call us thugs one more time." The jet black haired serpent said. He inched closer to Archie but was stopped by Jug.

"I'm sorry who are you exactly?" I asked.

"And who are you?" The jet black haired serpent asked.

I didn't know if he was being rude or being a creep I couldn't tell

"Someone you don't want to know." I replied feeling slightly angry and violated.

"I know who you are. You are popular. The smartest kid in school. Probably go to church I can tell by the outfit your wearing. You probably don't swear, or drink or even smoke.....Hell I bet you don't even do drugs do you?" He asked me he was mocking me.

I just stood there shocked. It's like he could look right through me.

"You see I do know you." He said.
I just looked at him. Shocked and stunned. Well I know you too tough guy you think beating up people and driving a motorcycle makes you cool but it doesn't. I wish I could say that but I kept my mouth shut.

"Jughead these are the guys who attacked me , And Dilton, Reggie, Veronica Your friends." Archie said.

"Is that why you came  here to warn me?" Jughead said I sense he was getting a little pissed off.