LAST PART

Hi friends. This is the last part of this OS sequel. As it is the last part , please give your valuable comments about this story. Criticisms are also welcome. And Please kindly read the last paragraph. Now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

Last part:-

The story is starting from:-

Swara has hugged second person and two persons are looking at each other .

Swara: Sanskar ( gayatri, swarna and arshanya , your guesses were right. The second person is none other than our hero Sanskar ) you came here to rescue me. I known that you must be came here for your jaan. How will you allow to happen something with your jaan. See ( pointed her finger towards Sahil) my best friend has kidnapped me. You are right. He is not a good person. I should stay away from him.

Flashback start

Sanskar:( said in a stern voice) Swara, you stay away from Sahil.

Swara: ( fold her arms on her chest) Why ?

Sanskar: I don't like him.

Swara: For your like, I can't break my friendship with him. He is my best friend from childhood.

Sanskar: But he is not a good person

Swara: And how did you know about it?

Sanskar: I can't explain you. You obey my decision, " stay away from him"

Swara: And I am denying it.

Sanskar: For your decision you will regret one day. Remember this and leaved the room.

Flashback end

Swara: Why aren't you saying anything ? ( looking his face) why are you calm after listening about my kidnap ?

Sanskar:( cupped her face and said worriedly ) Swara, its me ( took a pause) who has kidnapped you not Sahil.

Swara: ( parted from hug , stepped back few steps and said emotionlessly) but why? ( said loudly) why did you do that with me?

Sanskar:( went to cupped her face) listen Swara , I can expl...

Swara:( cut his word in middle) no. Don't touch me. First tell me, why did you do this?

Sanskar: For you and our baby's safety

Swara: Means??

Sanskar: Kavita was wanting to harm both of you. She has also tried it many times. That night also she purposely ate me sleeping pills for that I won't go to home. And the lift incident , she had also done it .

Swara: But why will she want to harm me and my baby ?

Sanskar: Because ( took a pause and closed his eyes tightly) she loves me