PART:2

After 4 month

Now 4 months has become passed.In this  4 months I have tried my best   to showing my love. But everytime I have defeated before her hatred. I know she is having a misconception about me and all men. But she should understand that everyone  are not same like her father like every fingers are not same in a hand. I know she has suffered a lot from her childhood for which she has made a strong wall around her heart. Now I am trying to break this wall. Somehow I have succeeded in my work also. You know na I am Sanskar Maheswari who never defeat to crack a deal how will he defeat so easily in his life's most important deal. (self praising you know 😎) . In these months my family everyone knows about Swara . Now Ankita is very happy after all she will get her favourite teacher as her chachi. Now Ankita is sharing a good bond with her not only she without me my family's every member are sharing a good bond with her. And she is easily mixing with them but when it comes to me I don't know why she behaves like a stranger with me.  ( took a sigh) . But she doesn't know  , I am also stubborn like her. When it comes about my life , my love ❤ how will i  give up so easily. So miss Swara Gododia ready to be make Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheswari.

Sanskar 's pov end

Outside of Swara's classroom

Sanskar  is staring Swara  standing in front of her class room . Nowadays  staring is  become his daily work.  when he comes to leave Ankita in her school. For this only he comes Ankita's school daily to meet with her and try to know her his love which  he is doing from last 4 months. But he knows one-day he would be won her heart with his love. Yes his love will heal her all wounds. Now he is staring her without  any blinks of eyes.  He knows very well, his acts irritate  Swara but he is madly helpless  and hopeless by his heart.

When I was doing my daily work ( don't understand, then I am staring her like an idiot) a small boy came  near her and said something . I saw her facial expression changed  listening the boy's talk. She immediately moved away from there. I also followed her . After sometime I saw she entered into a garden . There  some children have stood in a queue  and Swara has hold a girl on her lap. When I saw the girl's face I understand the whole matter. Simi ( swara's sister I mean sekher's illegitimate child) became unconscious when she was playing with her friends. Without further thinking I ran near her and taking her in my arms. When I was moving towards my car I listened Swara blabbering constantly on me. But I am list bother for it because nowadays it is my habit to listen her blabbering everyday.

Swara: ( in an angry voice)  Where are you taking her?( When she didn't get any answer ) Are you listening me, I am talking with you dammit

Where Sanskar placed  Simi back sit in his car and opened front door and settled own self in his car and said : I am taking her to hospital if you want you also come with us. And  now I don't want to listen a single word from your pity mouth. So you are coming with us.( gave a questionable look)

Without any option Swara sat with Simi in backside of the car .

After 2 hours

Now 2 hours has been  passed and doctor's  prescribe all tests have done too. Now Swara and Sanskar have waited to doctor in his chamber and at that time doctor entered in his chamber. He saw all the reports which making to Swara more nervous by passing each seconds . Here Sanskar was just looking her worried face . After some time doctor broke the silence when Sanskar hold her hand with his hand but for his surprise first time Swara responded his touch . Yes she entangled her fingers with his fingers perhaps she is now nervous for Simi.