PART:3

2 years leap

Before starting,  I want to give some details about swasan's life. After 2years relationship Sanskar and Swara have married each other before 6 months. In this 2 years relationship they have grown their bond ,understandings , love and mainly trust for each other. For this only Sanskar had taken this much time to grow their relation in a mature way. After 2 years they decided to marry each other. Now they are married each other from since 6 months. They are happy . But something has happened before one week for which Swara has leaved Sanskar and now she is staying in Gododia house. After leave MM she has got to know that  she is pregnant for this only Sanskar doesn't know about Swara 's pregnancy.

So know I am starting my story but before  read it please read the teaser. I don't want to give it again. So now let's start.

Inside the court room ,at court

A couple has stood in front of each other  in balustrade  inside the court room. The couple is non other than  our swasan who has come here for their divorce. They are looking each other where their eyes are telling their heart 's talk. Where Sanskar 's eyes are showing pain but Swara's eyes are showing a mixture feelings like pain, love, anger and mostly hatred  which has noticed by Sanskar and he wasn't believing in his eyes seeing Swara's reaction . One day in which eyes he was seeing only love for him now he was seeing hatred for him which was giving unbearable pain inside his heart.

At that time judge entered in court room  and took her sit for which swasan's eye lock broke and they looked towards the judge.

Judge: Mr and Mrs Maheswari as you have known today is your final hearing but before that I want to know about your decisions again. Are you both really wanting this divorce?

Sanskar: ( looked towards Swara and said) mam my wife has filled this case . If she is only wanting this then I have no problem in it. Because I would be became happy when my jaan would be happy.( when a lone tear escaped from his eye but someone present who gave a smirk seeing to Swara)

Judge: And Mrs Maheswari what is your decision?

Swara:( said looking towards Sanskar ) I want divorce from him. I don't want to stay with a man like him and turned her face towards other side.

Judge: Ok I heard both of your decisions. Now the time is hearing my decision. So my decision is .....where Sanskar has closed his eyes because he doesn't want to listen the judgment where he will lose his love, soul for everyday and other side Swara's condition is also same . She also doesn't want to listen this but somewhere  her anger is stoping her to be change her decision.

Judge: My decision is you both would be stay together for 8months. ( where everyone surprised  listening this judgment)

Swara: But mam I don't want to stay wit....

Judge:( cut her talk in middle ) Mrs Maheswari I don't finish my talk till now. So keep quiet. So my decision is they will be stayed together for 8months because till now we all were seeing only one part of the fact . But today I had got to know that Mrs Maheswari is expecting. She is one month PREGNENT when Sanskar known about Swara 's pregnancy he is totally dumbfound . He couldn't believe on his ears . Happy tears were flowing from his eyes. Now he just want to hug her take her in his tight embrace and where Swara was looking down in guilty because she has hidden this big news from Sanskar but she gave an angry look  towards Sekher because only he had known about it. So only he must have told that to judge. When  she was giving  an angry look towards Sekher just then judge is continuing her decision.