20

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking ?

Y/N P.O.V
As soon as the slut left, I walked towards Jimin, pulled him inside the rooftop and locked the door. I pulled and pulled him, making my back leaned against the fence. I looked at him in the eyes. " Hey.. Are you stil mad at me ?.. " I asked softly while carressing his hand softly too. He looked away. " What do you think ? " He said in a cold tone. But I can see that he is trying to hide his smile. I smiled. He's happy because I came.. " Hey.. " I grabbed his chin, making him looked at me again.

" Come on.. You know that I'm not defending him, right ?.. I just.. I don't want them to sue you or anything because you beat him.. " I said. He rolled his eyes. " Excuses.. " He said, removing his arm from mine and crossed his arm. I bite my lips. Oh my god.. Why is it so hard to coax him ?? Ahh.. I know.. " Jimin-ah.. " I said in a seductive voice while my index finger moved on his chest. I see that his face is showing an uneasy expression. I smirked. " Jimin-ah.. " I called his name again but this time, he grabbed my wrist. " Okay, okay.. I forgive you.. Just.. Don't do that again.. I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself anymore.. " He said, looking deeply into my eyes.

I smiled innocently. " Yeay ! Thanks oppa ! " I said then I hugged him. Later, I felt him hugging me back. I can feel that he put his chin on my head. " Ahh.. That's enough.. Let's go now.. " He said then chuckled a little bit. Yeah, he's right. We need to go to class. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him with loving eyes. " I've always love you Park Jimin.. Don't worry, okay ? " I said sweetly then I kissed his cheek. He smiled then he pecked my lips. Both of us then stepped outside the rooftop and went to class.

Jimin and I already in the class, waiting for the teacher to come. I am doing my homework while Jimin is playing with my hair. Suddenly, " Oh my god ! " I yelped when someone grabbed my chair and turned it around so that I was facing him or her. As soon as I saw the 'someone', my eyes widen. Baekhyun..

He is kneeling in front of me

He is kneeling in front of me. His hair was SO messy, his clothes is still okay I guess.. And he is.. Crying.. " Y/N-ah.. Please forgive me.. I don't know what I was thinking that time.. Please forgive me.. Please.. " He said while crying so hard. He is holding his head, clenching his hair. I didn't say anything. I don't even know what to say actually. I don't know whether I should forgive him or not. Baekhyun looked at me when he realised that I didn't response. " Y/N-ah.. Please say something.. Please.. " He said again but this time, grabbing my leg, shaking it a little bit.

I still remained silent. Out of blue, Jimin came to him and kicked his hands from my leg harshly. " I said don't touch my girl ! " Jimin raised his voice, grabbing everyone's attention. The whole class also goes totally silent when they saw an angry Jimin. Baehyung kneeled down again but this time he is facing Jimin and holding his leg. " Jimin.. Forgive me please.. I know that I've made mistake.. Please forgive me.. Please ask Y/N to forgive me too.. Please.. I'm begging you.. " He said while crying. I looked at Jimin. I can see that his face is SO RED. Oh. My. God.

Jimin grabbed Baekhyun by his collar and lifted him. He looked at Baekhyun with death glare. " Stay away from us.. If I ever see you near my girlfriend again, I won't hesitate to kill you.. " He said in a deep and husky voice. Jimin then lifted his hand in the air. His hand already turned into a fist. I quickly closed my eyes as soon as I saw Jimin's hand moved towards Baekhyun's face.

Few seconds later, I opened my eyes only to see Baekhyun already lying on the floor. His lips is bleeding. Again.. I turned my head to look at Jimin. But suprisingly, he already sitting on top of the desk behind mine. I looked at him and shook my head. He grinned and shrugged his shoulder innocently. I face palmed myself.

As usual, Jimin and I walked to the cafeteria to meet the others. In other word, BTS. As soon as we spotted them, we walked towards them and sat down together with them. While we were talking about stuffs, suddenly I felt something cold on my head. Then I saw water dripping down from my head. I quickly stand up. " What the hell ?! " I yelled. And of course I grabbed everyone's attention. Then I saw Seulgi and her gang looking at me while smirking. Jimin also stand up.

" That's what you deserve because you take what's mine.. " Seulgi said in a bitchy tone I guess. Later, a smirk curved on my lips. " Oh really ?? " I said then I looked at Jimin. " Wanna play, oppa ? " I whispered at him. He smirked. Yeah, he is the King of Smirk. He looked at me. " Take the controller.. And.. " He whispered then he looked at them again. " STRIKE !! " He shouted on the top of his lungs. Make EVERYONE in the cafeteria run towards Seulgi and her gang then poured water, threw food and many more to them. All of the four girls shouted for them to stop. Jimin and I just laughed, same with the others. Then Jimin and I went to the toilet. Well, to clean myself of course !

After I stepped outside the toilet, Jimin and I went to the cafeteria back. Only to see a messy cafeteria and four girls that is crying while walking to the toilet. I chuckled. Then suddenly, I saw Lisa, eating alone at one of the table. I looked at Jimin. " Jimin.. Look at that.. " I said to him, pointing at the all alone Lisa. He looked at me then he turned his head to Lisa. Later, he smiled. I also smiled. " ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING ? "