10

Dance

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
When I was looking at all the students, suddenly my eyes met someone's eyes. She is.. A pretty girl.. I smiled at her. And she smiled back. Oh gosh.. Her smile is so sweet ! I wonder if she has a boyfriend, because if she does, her boyfriend will be SO lucky to have her. She's so cute !

Y/N P.O.V
" Alright, Baekhyun.. Please have a seat besides Y/N.. Y/N ! Raise your hand please ! " I immediately raised my hand as soon as the teacher stopped talking. Baekhyun smiled then he approached me. " Hi.. " He said when he already in front of me then he sat down on the chair beside me. " Hi to you too.. Hehe.. " I said, smiling sweetly to him. Then, class started.

The bell rang. It means.. DANCE CLASS ! YEAY ! I always like the dance class because it was so fun ! It was the class that you can dance with your best friends, dance battle with your enemy, and get cheered by all of my admires. Yes, yes. It's totally fun ! When I was walking to the dance room, someone approached me. It was Baekhyun. " Hey.. " He said, smiling at me. Oh god.. This guys never stop smiling right ? I smiled back.

JIMIN P.O.V
There he is. Flirting with my kitten. Oh my god.. I feel like punching him on the face right now ! " Jimin.. " Seulgi called my name softly. This is one more problem. She always so clingy to me ! It's annoying you know ?! " Yes ? " I answered, not looking at her. I just keep walking to the dance room while staring at Y/N and that Baekhyun are in front of me. " Are you okay baby ? " She asked me again. Oh god.. It's disgusting to hear the word BABY from her mouth. Oh god.. Help me..

Y/N P.O.V
As soon as I stepped into the dance room, everyone immediately cheer my name. " Lee Y/N is here !! " Almost ALL the guys, cheered for me. I just shook my head and smiled. " You must be a popular girl in this school right ? " Baekhyun asked me as soon as we both sat down on the floor. " Err.. Hehe.. " I smiled sheepishly at him. He chuckled at my reaction.

Suddenly, I remember something.. Jimin ! I quickly looked around to find him. When I spotted him, I saw that he is fooling around with Seulgi. My heart suddenly felt so hurt.. Although I know that he only play with her feelings, not really in love with her, my heart still hurt.

Especially when the girl is my enemy. I quickly looked away. I don't want to look at them anymore. It hurts.. A few minute later, the teacher came. She asked Baekhyun and Seulgi to introduced themself. " Hi.. My name is Kang Seulgi.. " " Hi.. My name is Byun Baekhyun.. " They said then both of them sat down.

" Okay.. So today, we just going to see all the top student dance okay ? But before that, I want Seulgi and Baekhyun to dance first.. Seulgi, you first please.. " She said, asking Seulgi to come to the middle. Seulgi flipped her hair first before she stand up and come to the middle. Well, she is a top student in dance class once. But she never got to fight me. Huh..

SEULGI : The one in the middle.

Everyone clapped their hands after she done dancing. Seulgi smiled proudly before sat down beside Jimin again. " Good Seulgi.. Baekhyun, you're next.. " The teacher said then I looked at Baekhyun. " Good luck Baekhyunie.. " I said, smiling at him. He smiled back then he moved to the center.

BAEKHYUN : The one in the middle . ( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

Everyone clapped for him of course. Mostly girls though.. He bowed to everyone before sat down beside me back. " Good job, Baekhyun.. Now, I want to see the top student.. Jimin, as the boy top student, I want you to dance first.. " She said, looking at Jimin. Everyone cheered for him. Including you of course !

" Hey, is he your boyfriend or what ? " Baekhyun suddenly whispered to me. I chuckled. " Of course not, you silly ! He is my best friend okay.. " I said. " Oh.. Sorry.. Hihi.. " He said, smiling sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. Okay, he is cute. Jimin then moved to the center and he started dancing.

JIMIN : The one with the red jacket. ( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

Eveyone cheered for him after he done dancing. He smiled then he sat down beside Seulgi again. " Okay.. The next one is of course, our top girl student, Y/N ! Oh, by the way.. You can dance to something simple only.. Because I already know that you are a very good dancer.. " She said while smiling at me. I smiled back then nodded. I moved to the center and everyone are cheering for me. Oh my god ! This is gonna be fun !

Y/N : The one with the yellow bra. ( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

Everyone cheered for me. I mean.. EVERYONE. They keep on saying " Lee Y/N is the best ! " " You slayed it my queen ! " " Amazing as always Y/N ! ". I smiled then I sat down beside Baekhyun. " Wow, wow.. As expected Y/N.. Although it was a simple dance, you slayed it ! Now.. I want to see Y/N, Jimin, Seulgi and Baekhyun to dance together.. " She said then Baekhyun and I moved to the center. Same goes to Jimin and Seulgi. Suddenly, " Y/N and Jimin ! The best couple ever !! "

Everyone said together. I blushed and Jimin smiled. I can see that Seulgi rolled her eyes. " Excuse me ! The couple is me and Jimin okay ! Not Y/N and Jimin.. " She said. Then everyone make the 'booo~' sound. " We always shipped Y/N and Jimin ! Shut up you new student ! " One of the boys said followed by everyone 'booo~' sound again. Seulgi crossed her arms. " Enough boys and girls.. Now , start ! " She said then we started dancing.

Y/N : The one with the orange shirt .
JIMIN : The one with black sweater .
SEULGI : The one with black shirt .
BAEKHYUN : The one with grey sweater .
( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

Everyone clapped and cheered for us. We bowed and smiled then sat down again. " Amazing guys, amazing ! But.. I want to see Y/N and Baekhyun dance together.. " She said again. Baekhyun and I looked at each other before moved to the center. While I'm moving to the center, I see that Jimin is giving death glare at Bekhyun. I frowned but I be like.. Hmm.. Who cares. When we both already at the center, we started dancing.

( Ignore the other clips. Focus on the first one only )

When we done, everyone clapped and cheered for us. We both smiled then sat back down. Not knowing there is someone that is staring at us. Especially.. BAEKHYUN..