Forty One

Sophia saw the dark haired boy almost immediately when she headed towards the Starbucks. She almost dropped her suitcase but she didn't, thankfully, she dragged it to him, her little legs running as quickly as they could carry her. Her eyes lit up as they reached other, grabbing him tightly. Her suitcase was forgotten on the floor nearby, they held each other tightly, they were so wrapped up in the moment that they didn't seem to care about what was happening around them. They hasn't seen each other in almost two months.

When they finally let go, they didn't truly let go. His arms was still around her waist, her hands rested on his chest.

"Hi," she smiled at him.

"Hey," he smiled back, "err, this is my little sister Esther." He introduced waving behind him to the girl, she came forward to meet Sophia.

"Hi," Sophia smiled at Esther, she smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Esther."

"I'm Sophia."

"Ah so you're the one with my brothers heart," she teased Jonah.

"What does that mean?" She smiled, looking up at the brown haired boy.

"He hasn't shut up about you. The first time that you guys met he texted me about two minutes afterwards in the car on his way back to his house. He told me all about you, and then he wouldn't shut up, literally, I can show you all the texts he's sent me about y—"

"Okay Esther that's enough," Jonah said cutting of his little sister.

"Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich, how dare you cut me off!! I was telling your soon to be girlfriend some very important facts!! She needs to know all of these facts or else it will effect your relationship together!!" Fending being offended by Jonah's actions. Sophia laughed as Jonah did, they stared at each other for a little longer before Esther coughed them out of their trance.

Jonah grabbed Sophia's suitcase, and took his coffee off of Esther, and Esther handed Sophia her caramel hot chocolate, and then took a sip of her own. The three of them set of out of the airport. They walked to Jonah's car, they got in. Esther in the back, Sophia in shotgun, and Jonah driving, seeing as he never really trusted anyone else to drive his baby.

When she got into Jonah's car she noticed an AUX cord lying across her seat, so she took her chance and grabbed it, plugging in her phone so they'd have to listen to her music. And seeing as Jonah was busy putting her suitcase in the trunk, she turned on her "random things I like" playlist on Spotify and hit shuffle play. 'Playing God' by Paramore came up first.

"This is a bop!" Esther cried. Jonah got in the car and groaned.

"Come on Esther did you really have to put your music on?!"

"I didn't, Sophia did..." she smirked.

"Sorry babe," Sophia laughed head banging to the song. Sophia's music entertained them on the way back to her grandparents house. It took about thirty minutes but it was a fun thirty minutes, Sophia learnt new about Jonah that she hadn't known before, embarrassing stuff from his childhood. She laughed at it along with Esther until Jonah had finally had enough, so they left well enough alone, or at least they didn't out loud. The girls had exchanged numbers and Esther was secretly texting Sophia pictures, and stories of Jonah when he was younger. She had also sent Sophia screenshots of the text conversations that the siblings had had about Sophia.

When they finally arrived at Sophia's grandparents house, her heart gave almost a heavy sigh, she didn't want the car journey to end to but she knew it had too. As Sophia got out as did Jonah, he got out her suitcase from the trunk, he handed it to her. The door opened behind them, Sophia turned to see her grandmother stood at the door, so she waved, and Sophia got a wave back. Her heart felt heavy, but she knew that she would have to leave him for a little while.

"So, my grandparents want to spend a week with me by myself, so we'll be back to texting again I'm afraid," she smiled sadly at him.

"That's fine," he smiled back. "Just save at least five days for me, I want to take you out."

"A five day date? Woah you have something amazing planned," she laughed.

"I mean it's five different dates each nights, but yea you could say that," he shrugged as if it were nothing. She smiled up at him, then turned to the door where her grandmother was waiting.

"I guess I should go now," she said, still looking across the front garden to her grandma

"Yeah, I guess so, but do you really have to?" He asked with a small smile. She turned to look up to him.

"Yeah I'm afraid so, but don't worry we'll see each other in no time," she smiled, and planted a kiss on his cheek, causing Jonah to smile in return, and place a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll text you soon," she whispered. He nodded and finally let go of the girl. She turn her back, grabbed her suitcase and wondered to the front door, before entering and closing, she turned back and waved at Jonah and Esther, and when she got it returned she entered her grandparents house and shut the door behind her, greeting the people who would take her in for a little while.

Jonah waved back at the beautiful girl as she crossed the thresholds into her grandparents house. He sighed as he watched the door shut, he then climbed back into the car, with Esther already taking her spot up front in shotgun, her phone plugged in and ready to play music.

"You really like her don't you?" Esther asked her older brother, almost admiring the look on his lovestruck face.

"Yeah," he nodded, almost disappointed that he let her go again, but he wanted to make sure that he asked her out properly, the way she deserved to be asked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Word Count: 1024

Hiiiiiii,

So this is the shortest written chapter I've done so far... but don't worry I have big plans coming up😊 as mentioned in this chapter🤗 I'm so excited. I think I have the whole book planned out so this will be funnnnnn!!!!

K

Byeeeee

Xoxo