Thirteen

Sophia, still sat on the sofa where Logan left her an hour ago, jumped when the doorbell rang. She was nervous. This was the first time that Jonah and her were meeting. I mean they'd been talking only for a few weeks, and she wasn't 100% that he was who he said he was. But Jonah had meet Logan, and Logan trusted Jonah, so she had to trust Logan, right? I mean when she first entered the building, he told her to wait outside the door, and then as she entered he broke a plate in front of her, and she screamed, she didn't trust Logan as much now.

Sophia walked over to the door and called through.

"Who is it?"

"It's Voldemort," an unfamiliar voice called back, she smiled at the memory of calling Jonah Voldemort over text.

"And his death eaters," Another voice called, a confused look fell over Sophia's face, but she opened the door anyway. And there he was. Stood in all his glory. He was exactly like Logan had described him, like all his pictures. His blue eyes stared back at her, his some how perfect hair swiped up into a quiff, he towered over Sophia as he looked perfect, standing there and all, doing nothing. She'd been following Jonah for a few years now, in a non creepy way. But she loved his solo music, especially War Paint. She didn't know why, but she loved his music, and don't get her wrong, she liked all the stuff he did with Why Don't We, but she loved his originals.

Jonah wasn't the first to make a move, beside him, a curly haired boy moved Jonah out the way, and putting his hand out for her to shake, which she took gladly, before being pulled into a hug by him. She felt awkward standing there as this mysterious boy wrapped his arms around her, but she put her arms around him as well. His warmth was welcoming, but it was weird, no one had hugged her in years, everyone thought that if they did hug her she'd break. Once Sophia and the boy had broke up the hug, he stepped inside the apartment and looked around, then went to the sofa and sat down. Next, a blonde boy came up to Sophia, and did the same thing as the one previous, then, another boy with bright blues eyes did the same. And then a boy who seemed like the youngest of the band, came up and did the same thing. She was still shocked at all of this, but she had worked out that they were all huggers. Jonah smiled apologetically at Sophia, knowing that she wasn't the best when meeting new people, but she simply smiled back at him, opening her arms for a hug, as all the boys had previously done before. He immediately walked forward and gave her a hug. The hug was nothing like the boys hugs before his, his was better. It was warm, comforting, lovely. It was the best hug she'd ever had, and that was saying something as Logan gave pretty good hugs as well. 

They pulled away from each other,  Sophia closing the door behind Jonah as he walked in, joining the rest of the band on the sofa. Sophia felt awkward. She stood there for a few moments, looking at the boys who were all chatting happily to one another, expect Jonah, who was staring intensely at her, like she may cry any moment, which she felt like she would. But she decided against it, instead deciding to stand in front of the five of them and introduce herself.

"Hi, my name is Sophia, I'm Logan's cousin, and I'm here to look after you until he gets back, which should be in about an hour or two, I don't know he said he'd be a few hours as he's doing something top secret for a project that I don't even know about, yet." She rushed out all at once, and took a breathe after she had finished. The boys smiled at her, then Jonah pointed at each of them introducing the boys to her.

"This is Jack, Corbyn, Daniel, and Zach," Jonah smiled at her. Then Jack spoke up.

"And you obviously know Jonah, or Voldemort, or whatever you call him."

"Mmmm... I thinking Umbridge is next, honestly," she laughed. Jonah looked hurt about the new name she'd decided. 

"That's worst than being called Voldemort!" Jonah complained. "And he's the villain of the series!" Sophia smirked, and nodded.