7 A Grim Nightmare

Cut the sky...

Lying on the bed, it hurt to even breathe, staring at nothing, eyes hollow and lifeless.

With your paper wings...

He wanted to leave. He wanted to leave this place, but he knew he couldn't. No matter what he tried, HE always stopped him.

Soaring through the air, your soul sings.

He fought and failed. He struggled and he was restrained. Wings clipped his back, preventing his freedom from reaching him.

The Dissonance is growing near.

No matter how he tried to ignore it, he couldn't ignore the words that were whispered from the man's mouth.

The harmonics recede in fear.

"Pathetic. Disgusting. Worthless. Weakling." These words whispered gently in his ear, like a lover's whispers of love. Except they were whispers of hate.

You will be mine once again; you said I would be yours forever.

He kept saying how it will get worse and worse. How the damage he caused him is child's play compared to what will soon come.

You will be mine once again; you said I would be yours forever.

His and only his. HE would and will kill any and everyone that he cared about if he ran, no matter where he ran: he would pull him back beaten and suffering.

Lying in the bed, in that small, empty room. Yusei, bloody and in agony, said nothing. The words whispered to him constantly, singing in his head over and over, like a mantra.

Wrap around me, this rapture entices me. Never want to open my eyes.

HE was Yusei's nightmare, insanity, and fear. And Yusei shall forever remain HIS whore, HIS marionette, and HIS want. He was HIS play thing, HIS toy, HIS to use in any way he sees fit. And HE will make sure that it stays that was. HE was his puppet-master, powerful and almighty. Yusei was his puppet, beaten and oppressed.

It hurts, but the words spoken by HIM, the insults and threats, stay in his head, because no matter how much he denied it, it slowly starts becoming a truth that sings within his being.

Cold steel against me, a body now empty, blocked out by the sound of your cries.

Over and over, those words sing. And no matter what... the pain will never stop and he knows, he knows, that HE will make sure it only gets worse. He won't cry from this, he lost all emotions, he feels hollow and empty.

He won't cry. He can't cry.

Don't be scared, just calm down. Now he's gone... won't hurt you anymore, anymore.

...Yet, tears were flowing silently down from his eyes...

"We're half-way there, Jack!" Screamed Rift as they sped down the highway.

They were heading towards where Yusei was being held. Jack was angry as hell, wanting nothing more than to punch Paradox in the face, but his worry and fear for Yusei overcame the anger to a degree, but enough to cause Jack to speed up in order to get there faster.

'Yusei... Please... be okay.' Jack thought as he rode to his destination.

They remained silent for a while, every now and then Rift telling Jack to turn and how close they were.

Suddenly, Rift pulls back and grabs Jack's shoulder, hissing at him to turn and stop by the next corner as quickly as he could, causing Jack to nearly lost control of his D-Wheel as he hastily did as he was told.