O6

a u s t i n

Talking to myself or talking to my conscience has been a habit of mine whenever I make decisions. For instance,

"Should I call her?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to seem clingy, Austin."

"But, I miss her already!"

"Wait, what? What in the world did I just say?"

I shook away my train of thoughts and dialed her number. There was something really weird with me though. Whenever I talk to her, I get so excited and it just makes me wanna squeal and I don't know why. Ring. Ring. Ring. After the third ring, she picked up. "Hello?" her angelic innocent voice filled my ears.

"Hi Gwen." I smiled. I was more than excited now. I felt like a little kid in a candy store, excited to get some candy. "Hi Austin." I felt her smile through the phone because of the tone in her voice. I was about to say something but I got cut off, by someone yelled on the other line. The scream was quite muffled because of the signal.

"Gwen are you still there?" I asked with a very worried tone. "Austin, sorry, I can't talk to you right now, okay. I got to go. Bye." As she finished saying her goodbye, she ended the call. I wonder what is happening over at her house. Maybe, she was running late for work? But, it's one in the afternoon. Why did someone yell? My face clouded with panic and worry.

After about 5 minutes, I got a text message from her. It read, Hey Austin. Sorry about awhile ago. Lol. Don't worry about it. :-) Can we meet up at the alley next to Miss Sue's Coffee and Chocolate Shop? Alright, I'll see you there! :-) xx

I grabbed my umbrella because it was still raining. I also got my black leather jacket and my phone. I walked out through the front door and started walking to Miss Sue's. I actually did have a car but the shop was quite near and it's a walking distance from my flat. And I also need to save some gasoline.

I arrived at the alley she told me to be. I looked around for her but she wasn't there. But then, I saw her coat and jogged up to her. Her back was facing me. "Hey Gwen." When I reached up to her, I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. To my surprise, she punched me and I fell in defeat on the dirty and muddy street. She turned around and I was shocked. She wasn't Gwen. I squinted trying to see more clearly and saw that it was a guy. He was grinning wickedly at me.

Oh no. Is this a set up or something? I stood up and moved backward to keep distance from the man who just punched me for no absolute reason. I tried to ease the pain on my cheek bone by massaging it. "Hey you! Why did you punch me?" I asked him aggressively. I was sure that my left cheek would have a big bruise soon enough.

"Oh, I just wanted to punch you." He smirked. He can't punch me for no reason? I shook my head and replied, "Why do you have Gwen's coat?"

"Eh, I just felt like wearing it." He shrugged like it was no big deal. "Where is Gwen?" My veins in my neck were surely popping. I clenched my fists tightly. Panic and worry were vanished and were taken over by anger. "You really want to see Gwen?" He asked me while his left eyebrow lifted involuntarily. "That's what I said so right?" I snapped at him but immediately regretted it. He punched me right on my eye which caused me to be out balanced and fall on the floor. I could feel blood dripping from my forehead because of how hard I hit the floor. I groaned and wiped some of the blood dripping. This was causing me to get a little light headed.

I stood up and said, "Where is she?" I was getting impatient with every minute that passes. "You might not be able to see properly with your bruised eye but okay," he chuckled and continued, "Gwen, darling, come out and see your friend Austin." He smirked smugly at me. Gwen walked out and she looked defeated. She had bruises everywhere, her hair was messy, her clothes were very wrinkled and her mouth was covered by a duct tape.

"Austin." She looked at me worriedly. I walked up to him and hugged her. I caressed her back in a comforting manner. "Move off, pretty boy." The mysterious guy grabbed me by the shirt and yanked me off of her. Gwen was now being tied to a chair by very tight ropes.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked through my clenched teeth. My knuckles were now turning white. There was only one thing I was feeling right now. It was anger. I was angry because of the guy and what she did to Gwen. I was angry at Gwen too, surprisingly. "Oh, you don't know me? What a shocker! Gwen, my princess, please introduce me to your very close friend." He grinned wickedly.

"Austin, this is Tate, my boyfriend." I was shocked. I felt like a heavy thing just fell on me. My heart broke into million pieces. Again. And to think, I thought she was the one to mend and help me fix it. Stay strong, Austin. Stay strong. She doesn't deserve the so called Tate.

Tate was pacing around me in a circle. "Well, well, well. Why are you so affected?" He smirked. "Fuck off." I managed to mutter to him out of anger. "What the fuck did you say?" He yelled at me. I repeated myself and said, "FUCK OFF!" I pushed him and he stumbled a bit. The so called Tate fell onto the ground but quickly stood up. "Ahhhh. That was a bad mistake, Austin." He grinned not in a happy manner. With that, he charged at me and threw a few punches at me. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine - you know what I mean, and he winced in pain. I got up and kicked him and punched him right on his face.

Gwen was screaming and she was crying. I walked to her and tried to hug her. "Austin, watch out!" Her eyes got really big and as I turned around, I fell on the dirty and muddy ground. I felt like my cranium was damaged. I couldn't feel anything. I felt light headed, dizzy and all types of pain. Physical and emotional. "HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! AUSTIN STAY WITH ME OKAY!!! AUSTIN!!!" Gwen was screaming. I felt my eyelids feel heavy and soon enough, I was knocked out.

* * *

hey guys!! i hope y'all enjoyed that ahaha i'm not really a good writer when it comes to action and stuff but i hope i made it somewhat acceptable??? idk haha and pls don't be a silent reader tysm!! x

- angelika ayyyy