Dreams

Your p.o.v~

Crunch crunch crunch

On the way back to the mansion it was quiet. No on talk which surprised me sense E.J and Jeff were drunk. They must of not want to get Masky mad after what happened back in the cave. I felt weird some how. I always hanged out with Toby the most but now that he is not here it feel weird. I guess I should hang out with some others. Masky opened the door to let the two drunk boys in. Before I could walk inside he shut the door. "Can I go in?" I asked him. He turned back at me. "No." He said in a scary tone. I stepped back a bit in fear as he came closer to me. "Why is it all about you?" He ask. I was so confused on what he meant. He grabbed my neck and lifted me off the ground. "You only killed one person! This is not a free stay." He said as he threw me on the floor. My leg felt horrible. I tried not to scream as I was in pain. He walked over my broken leg. I held back my tears even more.

"Please!" I tried to scream for help but I was losing air. The next thing I knew I was in a dark place. A voice could be herd, but it was hard to hear. I ran closer to the sound as I got closer it sounded like people laughing. I kept running then stopped as I saw Toby. I smiled in grace and ran to him. He didn't seem to notice me at all. He just kept looking. I turned around and saw Sue. I felt tears rolling down my face. She seemed so happy. I thought I would never see her like this. I ran to her but she walked through me, as if I'm a ghost. I looked down at myself but I seemed fine. I turned back and saw Sue and Toby flirting with each other. I never felt so mad before. I ran to shove them apart but again, I went through them both. I turned back and they leaned in for a kiss.

"You still call her your best friend? Look at her! She is horrible and she was meant to be dead." A voice ringing in my head told me. I looked around and in the distance a figure could be seen and it came closer. It was BEN. I took a few steps back away from him. Then I bumped into something, or someone. I turned back and saw my ex, Jake. He slapped me across the face. I looked for Toby and Sue but they where gone. BEN and Jake grabbed my arms pulling me back. My mouth, covered. My childhood memories stood right in-front of me.

I saw myself and Sue playing around in the field chasing butterflies. I smiled and remembered this day, the first day we became friends. We laughed and kept running through the grass. Little me and Sue ran back inside the school. I watched as they left. Looking back in the field was a random door. I walked up to it and opened it. A flash of light blinded the view. After a few seconds it sounded like people talking. I put my arms down and opened my eyes seeing that I was in my local coffee shop. I saw myself looking through my purse trying to find money. Jake came behind and payed for me. But the view became blurry. Back into the dark room. The shadows faded away and I realized I was now in my living room. In horror I saw myself killing Sue in such a brutal way. I ran out the door away from it. Running down a street and I didn't know where I was now. Until I stopped in front of my parents dead bodies. I screamed in fear.

Who would kill them!? I tried running back but it seemed I froze in place. "(Y/N)!" I herd my name being called repeatedly.

Snapping back into reality. I saw Masky shaking me, he stopped once he saw me awake. "What happen?" I asked. "You passed out." He said. I looked around and saw that I was outside the mansion. "Jeff, Jack. Where are they?" I asked. "I made them go inside. You should go to. I need to go on a mission." Masky stood up and helped me get back on my feet. He opened to door and passed me on to Jane. "Take Her to her room. Check on her as well." Masky said as he closed the door. Jane helped me to get in my room. I laid down on my bed. "I saw that you passed out." She said. I nodded. "It happened to all of us. Just this once. After we snapped the first time. Now your gonna feel the need to kill. Just maintain yourself, I herd you don't like killing." She got up from my bed and walked out the door....

I tried to rest but I couldn't. It felt strange this time. I got up from my bed and went to go get a drink of water. It was midnight and you would be surprised on how quiet the mansion was. I guess it could be from the fact that most of the Creepy pastas where out killing. I may of killed Sue but I'm disturbed from it. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, closing the fridge I walked out the kitchen.

*giggling*

I looked out the window to see who was making such a noise that filled the silence of the empty halls that echoed down. I saw Toby but he was with someone who's back faced me. They seemed to have blonde hair and was much shorter then him. I saw as Toby pushed the persons hair back causing me to get mad. I held on the curtains tight as I watched them. Seeing Toby laughed caused a pain in my heart, way worse then any pain I've ever felt. I realized that this was heartbreak. I slammed open the door. It was to late as Toby kissed the person. They stopped and looked at me. I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw BEN.

I fell on my knees and looked at the ground. In a blink of an eye I was back in my bedroom. The bright sun shined on my face, a nightmare. Thank god it was. I climbed out of the bed walking out of my room. As I walked down the hall I ran into Masky. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah I just had a horrible nightmare." I said. "Was it all night?" He asked. "After Jane left my room it did felt so real, but yeah it was." I said. "Ok then you didn't pass out again." He sigh in relief. "Passed out?!" Someone yelled. Masky rolled his eyes. I looked behind me and saw Toby. "What do you mean passed out?!" He asked with a angry tone.

"It happened to all of us Rogers! Why do you even care when it comes to her? Ugh don't tell me you like her." Masky teased. "I left her with you that night and it's when she passed out! She's gonna go in training to kill." Toby said. "Yeah so what? I don't think she needs training sense she handle that friend of hers." Masky yelled. The thought of Sue's body only made me feel guilty. The next second I was smiling and didn't even notice until the two stopped talking and looked at me. "Sorry!" I said.

"Training or not, she could of been hurt when passed out." Toby said. "But she didn't. I caught her so stop worrying." Masky grabbed my arms and pulled me but Toby did the same. "Mine." Toby growled. Masky laughed and let go of me arm. Toby on the other hand, pulled me away, downstairs and led me outside in the back.

I saw glass on the floor and it must of been from before when Toby fought BEN. Toby stopped and we where somewhere in the forest far from the mansion. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just want to be alone with you." He said as he stopped walking. He looked back at me, but a way that I've seen before. It was the way he looked at Sue and kissed her when I passed out. I felt mad but happy on what he just said. Emotions all came at once and I didn't know how I felt or what to do.

I looked back up at his face. He let go of my arm.

I pulled down his mask guard seeing him blush. I leaned in and kissed him. This wasn't our first kissed but the first time I kissed him. I backed away and he looked in my eyes. "(Y/n)?" He asked. I smiled slightly. My heart raced.

"Toby......

I like you."