Listen

I sat on my bed and put my legs up against my chest. I sigh and looked down. After leaving my old home I was back in my new room. But I felt lonely. I felt sad and upset now that I was caught up in my mind. I tried not to cry as I thought of Sue. I know what she did was wrong but we all make mistakes. She was still my best friend. I should just let go.

*knock knock*

  I slowly got off the bed and walked to the door. I opened it and looked up as my heart dropped. "Toby?" I asked. "Oh.. Hey." He said. "Is there something you need to say?" I asked him. He nodded his head fast. I closed the door behind me and saw his face in shock. "Really?" He ask. I smile dat him. "Yeah sense we are friends!" I said with a giggle at the end. He quickly grabbed my hand and I followed him.

   He took me outside. I looked up at the night sky filled with stars. But the trees. Cover up most of the sky and Toby was walking really fast with his hands around mine. He coughed to get my attention. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. Here it was so clear. We stood over a cliff with a tree growing out. He pulled me over and we were now standing on the sideway growing tree. He sat down, looking at him I sat next to him. "This is amazing." I said. I looked at him which he was already looking at me. I stared at his brown eyes that reflect the stars. "I'm sorry." He said. "For what?" I asked.

  "Everything. I was so jealous. I just wanted you all to myself. I was so selfish. I wanted to be closer with you. I was so stubborn like a little kid. I ignored the feelings at first. (Y/n)... I like you." I was speechless at first. He looked so innocent and shy sense he just confessed to me. "Say my name, again." I said. He looked back up at me. "(Y/n)..?" He said in a confused tone. I smiled at him and then wrapped my arms around him. "You saying my name makes me smile. I love it. I love you Toby." I said.

(IM LITTERLY CRYING/ FAN GIRLING))

  Toby's p.o.v-

  "I love you Toby." (Y/n) said. My heart, this feeling that she just... Accepted? "Do you like me? More then a friend?" I asked. She backed up from the hug. "I.. Think I... Do. But, let's be close friends for now." She said. I grabbed her arms. "I care for our friendship but I want to claim you mine." I looked into her (Eye color) eyes. Sparkling from the stars that light up the night. She put her hands on my face. "I love you so much. But please be patient." She said. A tears rolled down my face. I felt crushed. I was going to get up and run in embarrassment but she wiped the tear away. I felt her pulling me closer, I love her so much. I kissed her back as she put her lips on mine.

  Pulling back she smiled at me. "Please." She said. I nodded, I couldn't say no to someone as amazing as her. She was my everything. I pulled her to a side hug and we looked at the full moon. Bright as her eyes that looked filled with tears.. I pulled her back and looked at her face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

  "I've always wanted to look at the sky with someone I care for the most. I just love you so much." She said. I wiped off her tears and calmed her down. "Don't cry. Make me a promise. Don't cry. Not infront of me. Or any reason it's because of me. I want to be the reason you smile cause your my reason. Promise?" I told her. She nodded and kissed my cheek. I smelled something funny in the air. In anger I turned my head over to Jeff. How could I forget that I told him if he helped me I would allow him to get drunk.

  "What are you doing?" He ask. "Go!" I yelled. He flipped his dark hair at me and cat walked over. "Honey don't you even dare!" He said. "Watch where you step." (Y/n) said. Before Jeff could say anything a snapped sound filled the silence and off Jeff fell rolling down the cliff. "Oh my gosh!" (Y/n) said. In the distance you could here Jeff.

  "The sexy god is ok!" He yelled. I face palmed. "You idiot!" Masky said. I turned back and looked at him. "Where is he!" He asked. I pointed under me. "I give up." He said walking away.