Finding

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin hyung! Come and play Fortnite with me" called maknae Jungkook, "Okay, I'm coming!" Jimin answers. Jimin goes to the BTS game room.There Jimin sees Jungkook holding a game controller waiting for him.

Jimin takes a game controller and says to Jungkook, " You're going down, Kook", " Not if I beat you" answers Jungkook confidently. After an hour or so, Jimin won.

"Ha, I told ya Jungkook! I won!". " I know" answers Jungkook sadly, "Oh Kookie,it's okay. We'll play again sometime later". Ding dong! Who could that be? Jimin goes out of the game room and to the door.

He opens the door, there Jimin sees a mailman holding a letter. " Excuse me, are you Jimin" the mailman asks, "Yes", "Well, this is for you then". He hands me the envelope and leaves. Jimin  closes the door and sits on the couch with the letter.

"Jiminie, what's that?" Jin hyung asks, "Oh this" Jimin asks while waving the envelope, " Yeah that' Jin points out. " I don't know exactly". "Then open it!"

  Jimin opens the envelope and there's a letter inside. He reads the letter out loud to his hyungs. After reading the letter, his hyungs teased him. " Ooo Jiminie has a secret admirer", " You gotta find this girl Jimin", " She could be your future girlfriend"

The letter that he received was sweet and mysterious. He was determined to find this mysterious girl. Even if it's the last thing he does.This girl could be his love of his life.

"Namjoon hyung, I need your help" Jimin asks, " Ah sure Jimin. What's up?" Namjoon answers. "Well, I need help finding this girl. The girl who wrote the letter to me", "Oh hmm, that might be pretty hard so with need our other hyungs too".

Everyone gathered in the work room around the round table. "Our Jimin needs our help. He needs to find the girl who sent him the letter. Any ideas how?" Namjoon hyung announces." We  can asks every girl in America and South Korea to send us their writing of the letter" suggest Yoongi.

" That's a good idea Yoongi, but that would take a long time. Any more ideas?", " What about we hold a fan meeting and tell the fans to write their name on a piece of paper handwritten?" Jungkook suggests.

" Good idea! So here's our plan. We hold a fan meeting next week and when the fan are talking to either one of us, we ask for their name handwritten," Namjoon explains " After were done, we gather all the papers together and compare them to Jimin's letter". 

"Is everyone clear", "Yes" they answer in unison. " Then let the search begin!"

Jimin hopes he'll find this mysterious girl.

[A/N]

Sorry if that took long to upload. I had writer's block in this chapter.

Thanks for the read!

Shai