Concert

(Y/N's POV)

It was lunch time and you were sitting with Tzuyu, Rose, and Momo AKA your besties. You and your unnieswere all excited for school to end. It's not that you didn't like school, it's cuz you and your unnies were going to a BTS concert!!!

You can't wait! You guys finish up your lunches and head to your classes. It was a shame that you all didn't take the same courses together.

You took Dance while Tzuyu, Rose, and Momo took Vocals.

"Today we will be learning Contemporary dance" annouced our Dance teacher, I was pretty excited. Contemporary was one of your favorite types of dance. Your top 3 were Ballet, Contemporary, and Hip-Hop.

Your Dance teacher taught the class a few moves, then she said " Now, it's you're guys turn to make a dance routine with those moves I taught you. You can do it alone or be in a group of 3. Good luck!"

You decide to do it alone cuz whenever you're in a group, there's always a 'leader' that bosses you around.

There was 13 people in your Dance class , and it looked like you were the only one doing it alone. Oh well. You choose the song Pillow Talk by Zayne Malik. It was a shame that he left One Direction.

After 10 minutes of practicing, it was time to perform. You were one of the last routines to perform. "Y/N, it's your turn now" said your Dance teacher, you stand up and go in front of the class. Everyone's eyes were on you. You go into position, and wait for the music to start.

As soon as the music started, you started to dance. You ended your routine sitting down on the floor with your legs crossed with your head down. After that, you heard everyone clapping. "Y/N, that was so...... meaningful" complimented your Dance teacher. "Thank you"

The bell rang, and you head to your locker. You grab your backpack and walk home. You get home and go to your room. You rummage through your backpack till you found your phone. After, you start texting your unnies.

Y/N💕: Hey unnies when does the concert start again?
Tzuyu💝: 4 o'clock
Rose🌷:Are you guys excited? I am
Momo🐻: of course
Y/N💕: Who's your bias?
Momo🐻: Jinnie
Tzuyu💝: Taehyungie
Rose🌷: Kookie, obviously
Tzuyu💝: Who's your bias Y/N?
Y/N💕:umm.... that's a secret
Momo🐻: Oh come on, please unnie
Rose🌷: TELL US
Y/N💕: fine, its..... Jimin
Tzuyu💝: You picked a good one. Kike have you seen that guy's abs?
Y/N💕: nope
Rose🌷: SERIOUSLY??! Those abs are freaking heaven I'll tell ya
Tzuyu💝: Guys, I have our tickets and backstage passes. I'll give them to you when I pick you guys up
Momo🐻:Okii
Y/N💕: See ya unnies later
Rose🌷: Bai

You change into a white shoulder-cut T-shirt and blue shorts. You brush your hair, and slip on your Converse shoes. It's 3:30. After 5 minutes, Tzuyu came to pick you up. Momo and Rose unnie were already there. Before Tzuyu started driving, she handed us our tickets and passes. After a short ride, we got there.

We go to the enterance, and show them our tickets and passes. The ticket person nods her head, and a person from the BTS staff nrought us backstage. Backstage was really dark.

Then, he escorted us inside a room. There I saw 7 handsome guys laughing and talking on a couch. They smiled when they saw us. The staff member explained something to Namjoon, he nods his head.

Everyone was quiet till Namjoon spoke up. "Hi there girls! I'm Namjoon,and these are my hyungs Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin". "Hi, I'm Y/N, and these are my unnies Rose, Tzuyu, and Momo". Bangtan moved around so you and your unnies can sit.

Rose sat with Jungkook, Tzuyu sat with Taehyung, Momo sat with Jin, and I sat by myself on the floor. But,not for long. Jomin came ,and sat beside you. You guys talk for a while till you had to go back. "Bye Y/N-ah" said Jimin while waving his mochi hands, " Bye Jiminie!"

You and your unnies went to your seats and waited for the concert to start. They performed We are Bulletproof pt.2, Danger, Blood Sweat and Tears, and Butterfly.

You know those times that idols touch or hold your hand during a concert, it happened to you. They were performing Butterfly, and Jimin was singing in front of you. He held out a hand, and I gladly took it. You two held hands for a few momments  then released. Today was one of the days when you get suprised, you never saw that coming.

(A/N)
This is first fanfic i've ever published, so don't judge me if it's weird.Leave a comment, vote, and follow me!
Thanks for the read!
-shai