Best Friends Forever

"Get off!" I laughed and screamed. 

Jaden squirmed on top of me. Don't worry, I was just being pinned to the floor.

"Madison! Get the water gun!" He yelled and Madison ran off to Jaden's bedroom.

"No!" Even though I was about to get soaking wet, I was still having fun. Suddenly, Madison sprinted back in and I felt the cold drips all over my skin.

Madison laughed evilly.

"You'll never escape the wrath of Jadison!"

I smirked. "Jadison...I like it. You guys never told me you were dating."

Jaden suddenly froze and opened his mouth to say something but I quickly flipped him over, using him as a human shield. Madison began spraying him. He gasped sarcastically.

"Madison! We were on the same team! Why? Why would you do this to me?" 

"Sorry," she shrugged and laughed, "Girlfriends over guy friends, any day."

"That's right!" I shoved Jaden off of me and stood up as Madison got in position for our elaborate handshake.

Me and her were so close. She was like my sister! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have known Jaden. She introduced us at her 8th birthday party. Since then, us 3 have been inseparable.

Jaden stood up with us and stretched his arms while saying,

"You do know that if I wanted to, I could've broken all the bones in your body and gotten away with no evidence left behind."

"Madison would've been here to witness and knowing her, you'd be arrested, sued and jailed within a week." I retorted.

"Uh-uh. She loves me too much to do that. Right, Maddie?" He turned to Madison and smiled.

"Of course, Jaden." She moved in to hug him before speaking again, "But I love Allie more." She pulled away and hugged me instead.

"Aw, poor Jaden. You want a cookie?" I said in a baby voice.

Jaden nodded and smiled. All three of us then went down to the kitchen to eat some Oreos with milk.

I love these guys.