Ice Cream!

Later that day, Jaden's mom drove Jaden, Madison and I to the Ice Cream Parlor to hang out since we only had a few weeks left together. I had to start up on my new album, Jaden had to film for his new movie and Madison had to go to Florida to become a Pastry girl and begin the photo shoots.

We sat down in a booth at the back and waited for a waitress. Yes, an ice cream parlor with waitresses. Suddenly a waitress with firetruck red hair and brown eyes walked up to us with a notepad in hand. She was wearing one of the uniforms that looked like this:

http://carhopcostume.com/diner-delight-costume-1950s-waitress-costume.html

Jaden was totally checking her out. What a perve.

"Hello! My name is Holly. What would you like?" She smiled.

"Ladies first." Jaden grinned at us. He is just too cute.

"Thanks, Jay." Madison said before askin me to order first.

I shook my head. "No thanks. You go. You are my best girlfriend."

"...Jaden, I know you're not a lady but you go first." Madison said.

Jaden shrugged. "I already said no. I'll order last. No give backs!" He added the last part really quickly.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, somebody order. This is getting excessive."

"Yes, yes it is. And try to hurry it up a little because I still have other tables to serve." Holly agreed.

Madison sighed and ordered a chocolate sundae. I ordered bubblegum ice cream in a cup and Jaden ordered a root beer float.

"Thank you! I'll be right back with your ice cream in just a few moments!" Holly flashed a smile and walked into the back kitchen.

I sighed and looked at a napkin. "I'm going to miss this."

"Me too." Madison leaned on my shoulder and I rested my head on hers.

Jaden scooched closer and put his arm around the both of us. "C'mon girls. We should enjoy what we got while we still got it. Not mope about how it'll be afterwards."

I sighed again and smiled at Jaden's words of wisdom. We just sat there for a few minutes in silence, waiting for our ice cream in a tangle of arms and heads. No, not a tangle. A weave. (Not the hair)A soft fuzzy weave knitted by a grandmother somewhere. After a while, the waitress returned with a tray full of sweets. We unravelled ourselves and began devouring our ice cream.

"You know," Madison started, "I think we should have a sleepover. A real sleepover."

"A real sleepover?" Jaden questioned.

"A sleepover that's planned. Not one that occurred because we all fell asleep watching a movie or something. We've never had a real one before." She said before taking another spoonful of sundae.

"We should." I agreed. "Who's house?"

"How about mine? My parents will probably agree."

"Okay." Me and Madison simultaneously replied.

Once we finished our ice cream, Holly came back up to us with a check...at an ice cream parlor.

I pulled out my wallet. "I got it."

Madison jumped up immediately. "Uh-uh. You payed last time. I'll pay. My treat.

Jaden suddenly grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye. "Don't worry about it. In this case, ladies first doesn't apply."

I felt a little tingle in the middle of my palm but i ignored it. I just nodded and thanked him.

Once we-he payed, we walked back to Madison's apartment. Whenever we're on this side of town for a period of time, we stay here since her parents bought it for temporary use.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out and pushed the green phone button.

"Hello?"

"Hey, honey. How's your day been?"

"Great! How about you?"

"Well, the studio said they're ready for your arrival. It took some work though. It's not easy being the mom and the manager you know."

"I know."

"Anyways, I was just going to tell you that I'm about 10 minutes away so get yourself ready, okay?"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and continued walking while explaining that I had to go home soon. 

Madison sighed. "Why? It's only 8:00."

I shrugged. "I don't know. We can probably hang out tomorrow though."

"I can't. We're going to the studio to take test shots for the shoot."

"Oh." I said blankly. "Jaden, how 'bout you?"

"Me and my dad were going to the game but we could maybe do something before I have to go."

I sighed. "It's okay. It won't be the same without all three of usand I most likely have something to do since my mom's taking me home so early."

Jaden just nodded. Then we just walked in silence. Until Madison broke it.

"This is sad."

Suddenly, a horn honked from behind us. I turned to see my mom's car pulling up beside us. I sighed for the millionth time.

"I guess I'll see you guys on Wednesday." I said as I hugged both of them.

"Bye!" Jaden smiled.

"I love you, girlie." Madison giggled.

"I love you too!" I blew an air kiss before climbing into the passenger seat.