Challenge 2: Day 23

Something that makes me feel better:

Music. All the time. When I'm down there's always music to cheer me up. I'm a big fan of anything rock related. Alternative rock, hard rock,... I also in some cases like metal and heavy metal and when I'm really pissed off I need some death core.

My most favorite band is Black Veil Brides. It's an alternative rock group lead by vocal Andy Biersack who is also the only original member.
On the drums they have CC and he is awesome! I love him so much!
On the bass there's Ashley Purdy. Now, for the longest time I've had an obsession with that guy. My old Twitter account used to have the name Purdy_Girl.
Jake and Jinxx both play the guitar. They're a really good duo. Jake is the lead guitarist. Jinxx doesn't just play guitar he also plays the violin.

This is one of my favorite songs:

Another group that I really love is Bring Me The Horizon. It's heavier than Black Veil Brides.
I saw them live two years ago. My mom didn't like them at first but after the concert she almost screamed harder than I did. Since then she's been a bigger fangirl than me.
BMTH songs are mostly pretty depressed. To give you an example from Can You Feel My Heart:

I'm scared to get close
And I hate being alone
I long for that feeling
To not feel at all
The higher I get
The lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons
They know how to swim

The writer of the song who's also the vocalist Oliver Sykes writes about his own pain. He's been bullied a lot for being different, he had anxiety and so on. I think that songs like theirs make me feel like I'm not alone and that that is why I like them so much.

My absolute favorites by them are no doubt Happy Song and Doomed.

I'll finish up by two other groups I found recently.

The first one is New Year's Day. I had heard of them before but I never took the time to look them up. Niw I did and I have to say, I really like them.
It's a rockgroup lead by Ashley Costello. May I point out that her hair is amazing? I looooove it.
Anyway, I don't know a lot about them so I'll just show you my favorite song that'll make me roll right onto the next group.

The song above is called Angel Eyes and it features Chris Motionless. Which made me want to check out another group I had heard a lot about. Motionless in White. Just like Bring Me The Horizon is it one of the heavier groups you'll find in my playlist.
Again, I just recently discovered them so I can't tell you that much.
My favorite song by them would be Necessary Evil: